PC Easy golem kill! [Works For Expert]

ShuppetPlays

Terrarian
So at first I had trouble with the Golem when I tried using the Grenade Launcher but I was damaging myself a large amount, what you want to do is use Shroomite Armor, and use a Flame Thrower for phase one to kill his hands & body at the same time, when he starts firing lasers don't stop moving, just keep moving otherwise you are dead, when his head pops off or both hands are dead switch to Megashark with Crystal Bullets and he is basically dead, of course you might want potions, I used an Ammo Crate, Endurance, Thorns, Ironskin, Rage, Wrath, Lifeforce, and Cooked Fish

So at first I had trouble with the Golem when I tried using the Grenade Launcher but I was damaging myself a large amount, what you want to do is use Shroomite Armor, and use a Flame Thrower for phase one to kill his hands & body at the same time, when he starts firing lasers don't stop moving, just keep moving otherwise you are dead, when his head pops off or both hands are dead switch to Megashark with Crystal Bullets and he is basically dead, of course you might want potions, I used an Ammo Crate, Endurance, Thorns, Ironskin, Rage, Wrath, Lifeforce, and Cooked Fish

This is truly messy.
Anyway the easy way is to just go down to the dungeon, farm some things you'll need, get chlorophyte bullets, a good megashark, a chlorophyte shotbow with some holy arrows, and the shroomite set.

THAT setup with some potions makes the fight really easy.

He's literally like the normal golem, except just has more health, damage, and defense. Also probably faster attacks.
Just do it the way you would in normal mode with just more caution.

Honestly Golem on Expert is a joke, get yourself melee gear and the Vamp Knives and as long as you try to dodge his attacks and don't stand still you'll kill him easily.

Edit: To be exact, a friend and I did this together, me using Turtle Armor with full Warding accessories, I soaked all the aggro and damage while he did all the magic DPS. This should still work for solo it'll just take longer since the Knives don't do too much damage on their own.

Last edited:
Golem on expert mode is probably the easiest one besides King slime, Eye of cthulhu, and Skeletron Prime. Just build a wall he can't get over, daedalus storm bow, or another weapon that goes through walls.

Back
Top Bottom