Console Easy Halloween Decor

ManDaMisdemeanor

Skeletron Prime
Hello again everyone. With halloween coming up, today I want to show you an easy decor idea using the wall skeletons from the dungeon and a couple of chains creating hanging skeletons from your buildings, trees, or what have you.

Terraria_20151001164054.jpg

The way to do this is very simple but it adds a nice spooky charm to your world, especially this time of year.

First you will need a wall skeleton, either the right side up or the upside down type (upside down ones work best for trees) couple of chains, and any wall type and a hammer.

Find spot where you want to hang your skeleton. Then run your chain up to the length that you want. Trees require you to run the chain from the ground up to the limb, but you can cut off the excess. With your walls you will place them behind the chain wide enough to hang the skeleton from .

Terraria_20151001164406.jpg

Once you have done that, hang your skeleton on the wall.

Terraria_20151001164439.jpg

Then take your hammer and remove the wall. If using a hamaxe be careful not to cut down the tree. Afterwards, it should look like this.

Terraria_20151001164502.jpg

You can place the right side up skeletons the same way, but the limbs on trees may be too short...

Terraria_20151001165205.jpg

So, if you are doing a spooky theme build or gearing up for halloween or just looking for some ideas, I hope this helps.

Terraria_20151001165453.jpg

Thank you for your and I hope you enjoy this.

Very nice! Interesting that the little skeleton guy stays even when you take away his wall. You did a great job with the description and screenshots. :)

Nice idea, but where do you find hanging skeletons? I have made 2 new worlds and I haven't found any. Help is appreciated.

Never knew you could cut out a wall and the skeletons would stay in place, nice find. :)

Interesting! I never knew that you could remove the walls and the decoration would stay. Generally it just breaks whatever is on there, such as torches.

Back
Top Bottom