Was this guide helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Slayer :)

Terrarian
Alright, this might be bad since im making this at 4 am. Anyways, hey everyone! Today, I want to show you how to get pass the mechanical bosses. This guide will be using a 1.3.5 build. What I used mostly through these bosses were ranged weapons. I recommend getting the stormbow drop from a Hollowed Mimic. This bow rains arrows from the sky and can be used to take out the Destroyer and the Twins. I recommend taking out the Destroyer first to be able to make the Megashark. The Megashark can be more effective on the Twins. For armor, I would use the best armor you can get (Adamantite or Titanium) and get the ranged helmet. For accessories, I used a cobalt shield, harpy wings, and specture boots.( I cant remember them all)For an arena, all you really need is an open space with heart statues and/or heart laturns. I hope my guide will help you take out those pesky mechanical bosses!

Also, you could use flesh knuckles with warding for crimson worlds. Want an easy AFK way to get souls of Night/Light? With an update allowing you to hammer traps, go in an underground hallow/crimson/corruption and make a box where you cannot be hit by attacks, and put lava and dart traps around it. Easy soul Farm!

Back
Top Bottom