Easy way for Everyone to Defeat Duke Fishron in Master Mode

Interesting. I've built a construction similar to this one few times, however, I did not expect regular minecart speed to be sufficient to dodge Duke Fishron.
From my experience, cursed arrows / darts might be better here in chewing through 100 defence when appropriate weapons and accessories which contribute high enough damage are unavailable at the time.

Wow, I agree... didn't think that'd be a sufficient enough speed to outpace the Duke! Exactly how long did this take, without speeding up the video?? 🤔🥤

Wow, I agree... didn't think that'd be a sufficient enough speed to outpace the Duke! Exactly how long did this take, without speeding up the video?? 🤔🥤
How long it wound take depends on the Weapon, Armor and Accessories. The Mechanism is just a way to dodge Fishron.

How long it wound take depends on the Weapon, Armor and Accessories. The Mechanism is just a way to dodge Fishron.
I guess what I'm asking is, what level of progression would you recommend with this tactic? 🤔🥤 Post-Mech, early-Hardmode?

I noticed that you were using Hallowed Armor (I think), Stormbow and Cross Necklace... is that what you would consider the minimum loadout? If so, about how long does that take, I'm asking?? These two items (Hallowed/ Stormbow) are already somewhat considered "win buttons", so I was curious as to if I'm following this methods application correctly or not.

I guess what I'm asking is, what level of progression would you recommend with this tactic? 🤔🥤 Post-Mech, early-Hardmode?

I noticed that you were using Hallowed Armor (I think), Stormbow and Cross Necklace... is that what you would consider the minimum loadout? If so, about how long does that take, I'm asking?? These two items (Hallowed/ Stormbow) are already somewhat considered "win buttons", so I was curious as to if I'm following this methods application correctly or not.
I think it's not the minimum loadout. You can Even defeat Fishron in Pre - Mech stage in Master Mode. Just Carry 1 Accessory, Cross Necklace and wear an early-Hardmode Set to improve the Defense to deal with the collision after Thansforming Time.

Furthermore, Once you defeat Fishron you can defeat him with the Weapon dropped by him from then on, which means you can end the battle much more quickly. :D

With me I like to not only boost my damage but use equipment and buffs to cut through the enemy's defense, so say the Stinger Necklace, Sharpening Station, and possibly Betsy's Wrath to try and remove most if not all of an enemy's defense, it helped me beat Duke Fishron on PC up until now, I dare not fight him out of Journey Mode, but I managed to even though i died once or twice, I don't have the courage to fight him on Expert or even Master Mode.

With me I like to not only boost my damage but use equipment and buffs to cut through the enemy's defense, so say the Stinger Necklace, Sharpening Station, and possibly Betsy's Wrath to try and remove most if not all of an enemy's defense, it helped me beat Duke Fishron on PC up until now, I dare not fight him out of Journey Mode, but I managed to even though i died once or twice, I don't have the courage to fight him on Expert or even Master Mode.
Try this way to defeat him. I think that would help you! 😀

Back
Top Bottom