Other Easy way to see number of minions spawned

Adapting

The Destroyer
Possibly add an x/x symbol towards the right side of your cursor when you're spawning minions in.

Ex. It would increase 1/11, 2/11, 3/11, 4/11, etc.

It's bad enough that I have to respawn minions upon death, but I also find myself spamming my staff mindlessly till I believe I've summon the max amount of minions. Adding this symbol will allow you to manage the amount of minions you're spawning and how many times to click.

Just a small quality of life suggestion that would benefit us.

Last edited:
Possibly add an x/x symbol towards the right side of your cursor when you're spawning minions in.

Ex. It would increase 1/11, 2/11, 3/11, 4/11, etc.

It's bad enough that I have to respawn minions upon death, but I also find myself spamming my staff mindlessly till I believe I've summon the max amount of minions. Adding this symbol will allow you to manage the amount of minions you're spawning and how many times to click.

Just a small quality of life suggestion that would benefit us.
Sentries too.
It would really be a great addition, an indicator of minions and sentries is something that is missing in the game.

How about the number of minions displayed in the minion buff?

The only time I see this as a problem is when you have a ton of minions. Over 6 plus you got a ton of creatures on the screen. There is so much going on but you also have to pay attention to two buffs: The potion and Bewitching Table. Add in dodging and attacking and you've got an aerobic workout for your eyes.

Would be nice.

How about the number of minions displayed in the minion buff?

The only time I see this as a problem is when you have a ton of minions. Over 6 plus you got a ton of creatures on the screen. There is so much going on but you also have to pay attention to two buffs: The potion and Bewitching Table. Add in dodging and attacking and you've got an aerobic workout for your eyes.

Would be nice.
Would be "HARD".
lol

Back
Top Bottom