tModLoader Eater of worlds can't drop modded item.

AxerTheAxe

Skeletron Prime
Hello! This is my first post on the forums so bear with me. I am new to modding and don't have much experience. I am attempting to have a modded item drop from the EOW. I have the correct code but the problem is with the EOW. The EOW has three segments which count as separate NPCs with different NPC ids. This would make it so that every time you kill a segment of the EOW the item would drop. But I want the item to drop when the EOW is killed. I will answer any comments. Thanks for your potential help.

To check for if the eater is actually defeated, use this check:
if (npc.boss && Array.IndexOf(new int[] { NPCID.EaterofWorldsBody, NPCID.EaterofWorldsHead, NPCID.EaterofWorldsTail }, npc.type) > -1)

The only other modded boss thats special in that regard is "the twins", otherwise a simple npc.type comparison is enough

To check for if the eater is actually defeated, use this check:
if (npc.boss && Array.IndexOf(new int[] { NPCID.EaterofWorldsBody, NPCID.EaterofWorldsHead, NPCID.EaterofWorldsTail }, npc.type) > -1)

The only other modded boss thats special in that regard is "the twins", otherwise a simple npc.type comparison is enough
Thank you but the code you sent me does not work with my code. If you have code that would drop the item then please send it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom