Mobile Eater of Worlds disappearing

CoolishName

Terrarian
Hello community,

Whenever I spawn the eater of worlds it always disappears after going in the ground a few times. I’m new to Mobile and would appreciate tips, too.

Thx,
CoolishName

Do you have a huge open area? On my world, I mined every block and made a platform, and bosses seem to disappear. If you don't, then I don't know how to help.

67A4E7C0-05CC-4D17-9DFC-4D66197B02BD.png
This is what I’m rocking with, I don’t have a pickaxe to mine that block but I did build a huge stadium.

Maybe try staying closer to the ground whilst fighting the EoW. I've found that the EoW can only go up so high making it really easy to farm. But if you get out of range, it will despawn. That may be the problem.

Ok thanks, btw any tips for WoF?
Beenades can easily take down any pre-hardmode boss. The hard part is getting them. Get yourself a Starfury from a floating island, then the queen be shouldn't be too hard to kill.

Molotov Cocktails work well too, they just aren't as resource friendly. Making them goes something along the lines of: make a crafting bench, then a sawmill, then a loom, then silk. Make a furnace, then make glass, then make mugs, then make ale. Then make Molotov Cocktails. I may have forgotten something, but I'm not sure. About 80-90 are needed to kill the WoF.

Edit: You need a keg, which is crafted from a sawmill to be able to make ale.

Back
Top Bottom