• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Eating Pet Spawners Vote

Ryan3aly3

Eye of Cthulhu
So, i noticed to spawn pets you have to eats something disgusting (in most cases) what my question is is, What would you wanna eat out of all the spawner objects

Ryan3aly3

Eye of Cthulhu
I would have to say the cabbage but if I had to pick a disgusting one.... the amber miscido im gonna get malaria

Galaxinator

Terrarian
Toy Sled, if you eat in one siting, otherwise Tiki Totem or Cursed Sapling for being wood. but yeah Amber Mosquito would be up there with Bone Rattle, actually perhaps Eye Spring would first if it's the same volume.

Top Bottom