Blocks & Decoration Echo Walls

Lythael

The Destroyer
I know it's a probably a fat chance but it would be awesome if we had Echo Walls in addition to existing Echo Blocks.
Not a game changer but it would be a fun little addition for builders especially if they also provide passive light like the Echo Blocks they would be amazing for background illumination for underwater builds.

Absolutely. I always wall off my entire town areas so no enemies can get in, and having them not look like a giant field of glass would be amazing.

I know it's a probably a fat chance but it would be awesome if we had Echo Walls in addition to existing Echo Blocks.
Not a game changer but it would be a fun little addition for builders especially if they also provide passive light like the Echo Blocks they would be amazing for background illumination for underwater builds.
I agree with this. Unless every room in your house is a rectangle or you have really thick walls, there will be holes in the walls or bits of wall sticking out. I think this would help with the latter.
Absolutely. I always wall off my entire town areas so no enemies can get in, and having them not look like a giant field of glass would be amazing.
Just say they're all trapped in a dome.

Yes!!! Echo walls are a MUST HAVE and maybe an echo furniture set. Having an invisible base would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom