Votes: 130 38.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ew this mod sucks

Votes: 13 3.8%

• Total voters
Changed the Wyrm Material banners to be less bland. Along with that little update to the thread. Heres something thats being worked on ;)
Capture.PNG

hey thefoxgoesmoo can i help this mod with ideas
Sorry but we dont really need ideas right now.
On another note, the OP just got updated. Added a new ranged weapon to the ranged weapon section and a section for new Betsy Weapons.

This mod here looks niiiiceee! Can't wait for release. Having two Dragons as final boss seems fantastic to me. This is why I like Yharon being the final boss as of now on the Calamity Mod. Dragon final bosses are awesome! :)
Again, this looks cool! I hope you keep up the work.

This mod here looks niiiiceee! Can't wait for release. Having two Dragons as final boss seems fantastic to me. This is why I like Yharon being the final boss as of now on the Calamity Mod. Dragon final bosses are awesome! :)
Again, this looks cool! I hope you keep up the work.
they arent dragons m8

Q: What will you do to help out the mod?
A: Code (I can make anything, just not like events and stuff)

Q: Have you ever been involved in another Mods team? (State mod if wanted)
A: Yes i have, but it was abandoned

Q: How long have you been doing what you do?
A: For four years

Q: Are you prepared to help out the mod if you get accepted?
A: Of course.

Hello everyone, Mod Creator here. I have a few things i would like to say.

The current state of the Mod.

Currently, the mod is still WIP and has not released as most of you know. However we are nearing our first release soon! There is not much left to do. If you are interested. Here is a list of stuff left to do.
Creation and Destruction are fully done.
Giving all armors proper setbonuses.
Programming 3 new armor/weapon sets.

When will release happen and what will happen then?

We are hoping to release the mod sometime soon (Most likely in May or Early June, however delays may happen). Because we are releasing the mod soon. There will not be a ton of content at release. However, we will continue to provide updates and constantly add new, fun content to the mod. And continue with this for (hopefully) a long time.

Two other things.

First, i would like to welcome Ut_ben to the dev team!
And the second and last thing i want to say, is take these two new spoilers. A spoiler on a new weapon
InfernalSpoiler.gif
and a new rarity. The
nJga4SZ.png
rarity! The Stellar rarity is the rarity of all items that are obtained after defeating Creation and Destruction.

If you have any questions on the mod please do not hesitate to ask.

Currently, the mod is still WIP and has not released as most of you know. However we are nearing our first release soon! There is not much left to do. If you are interested. Here is a list of stuff left to do.

We are hoping to release the mod sometime soon (Most likely in May or Early June, however delays may happen). Because we are releasing the mod soon. There will not be a ton of content at release. However, we will continue to provide updates and constantly add new, fun content to the mod. And continue with this for (hopefully) a long time.

Two other things.

And the second and last thing i want to say, is take these two new spoilers. A spoiler on a new weapon
InfernalSpoiler.gif
and a new rarity. The
nJga4SZ.png
rarity! The Stellar rarity is the rarity of all items that are obtained after defeating Creation and Destruction.

Sweet!

Two other things.

InfernalSpoiler.gif
and a new rarity. The
nJga4SZ.png

Yee! Hype for it!

Two other things.

InfernalSpoiler.gif
and a new rarity. The
nJga4SZ.png

Im glad to be part of this mod, its going great so far

Back
Top Bottom