Votes: 130 38.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ew this mod sucks

Votes: 13 3.8%

• Total voters
It seems like a really fun mod so far, a very good job!

Sadly EotA keeps telling me "No" when reloading, I've figured out that it doesn't get along with either calamity or tremor because once one of them is disabled it loads. I would like to get all of my mods running... I'm with arcanine armor right now and i would like to keep it.

Only two work at a time: Calamity loads with tremor/calamity laods with EotA/Tremor with EotA :/

It seems like a really fun mod so far, a very good job!

Sadly EotA keeps telling me "No" when reloading, I've figured out that it doesn't get along with either calamity or tremor because once one of them is disabled it loads. I would like to get all of my mods running... I'm with arcanine armor right now and i would like to keep it.

Only two work at a time: Calamity loads with tremor/calamity laods with EotA/Tremor with EotA :/
Thats a tmodloader bug. Glad you like the mod though.

Really enjoying this mod!

Just one thing that I haven't seen addressed and needs to be fixed -- the volume on the custom music this mod uses is very high, and extremely distracting (even painful when you're using headphones). I suggest lowering it to roughly 60% from where it currently is now.
Does the music volume slider not work?

Does the music volume slider not work?
Oh, what I mean is the track's volume specifically from this mod is much louder than everything else. Whether it be vanilla Terraria music or custom music from other mods I'm using -- the volume tends to be about at the same level. But when a boss is spawned and fought from this mod, it's much louder.

The difference isn't quite as big without using headphones, but still easily noticeable.

Oh, what I mean is the track's volume specifically from this mod is much louder than everything else. Whether it be vanilla Terraria music or custom music from other mods I'm using -- the volume tends to be about at the same level. But when a boss is spawned and fought from this mod, it's much louder.

The difference isn't quite as big without using headphones, but still easily noticeable.

Sorry about that mate. I tend to have to compete with other things making noise and turn things up just so I can hear what I'm working on (cuz people like to come in and turn the tv volume up to like 25-30, also animals) and I keep forgetting to edit the volume afterward. I'll fix that in a bit.

Hmm...

I don't really understand how nail rail gun works.

At first it shoots out three nails that deal like 60-80 damage. Like 3 seconds later, destroyer (I tested the weapon on him) suddenly takes like 10-15k damage :/

Hmm...

I don't really understand how nail rail gun works.

At first it shoots out three nails that deal like 60-80 damage. Like 3 seconds later, destroyer (I tested the weapon on him) suddenly takes like 10-15k damage :/
It fires the same nails fired by the Nail gun, which do very little damage but then explode for major damage a few seconds later.
The NRG will be getting a change in version 0.1 (Hopefully the next update)

It fires the same nails fired by the Nail gun, which do very little damage but then explode for major damage a few seconds later.
The NRG will be getting a change in version 0.1 (Hopefully the next update)

Hey! what is this http://prntscr.com/g1xa8t

it serves no purpose from what i can gather there is no mention of it on the wiki
i fished it up

EDIT : Nevermind i figured it out :D could you possibly add a tooltip to it saying that it adds +20 hearts? me and my friend had no idea what it did so we sold it lol

Last edited:
A skystone chunk just broke the roof of my house, could you tell me if its spawn is a one time thing, or if not if there's a way to disable its spawn?

A skystone chunk just broke the roof of my house, could you tell me if its spawn is a one time thing, or if not if there's a way to disable its spawn?
It is a one time spawn.
Im going to change up its spawn soon. Make it spawn only if you want and not break houses and such.

Version 0.1 is out! Here is its changelog.
-A few resprites and item effects changed
-Creation and Destruction sky and buff.
-2 Dev Weapons.
-Values added to mostly every item.
-Other things.

@Zach_ I think the new update kinda broke things, I can't load worlds when your mod is active

This is the error I get:
unknown.png

Last edited:
So i'm not sure if this is EotA's fault or Fargowiltas Mod's fault but, I can buy the summon item for Creation and Destruction BEFORE I killed Moon Lord. You're only supposed to get it in the shop AFTER you've killed the actual boss, but it's just there on the "Post Moon Lord" shop. (It's been like this for awhile btw)

So i'm not sure if this is EotA's fault or Fargowiltas Mod's fault but, I can buy the summon item for Creation and Destruction BEFORE I killed Moon Lord. You're only supposed to get it in the shop AFTER you've killed the actual boss, but it's just there on the "Post Moon Lord" shop. (It's been like this for awhile btw)
Fargo's fault. He hasn't added in the full compatability i guess.

Back
Top Bottom