Votes: 130 38.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ew this mod sucks

Votes: 13 3.8%

• Total voters
i would download it if i used mods. looks great, sounds great and you can tell it has gotten allot of work put into it.
unfortunately its too risky downloading mods

i would download it if i used mods. looks great, sounds great and you can tell it has gotten allot of work put into it.
Why is it too "Risky"
i know,mods could in theory delete Files on your PC,but i can promise you Zach (The Mod Creator) wouldnt do something like that,also the bigger mods wouldnt probaly add something like that,you shouldnt download them on russian/other languages fake terraria forums ofc

Glad you like the mod.
Might i ask what you mean by its too risky? Are you afraid of getting a virus or something? Most mods would not do something like that, and i can assure you this is not one of them that would.

Last edited:
Glad you like the mod.
Might i ask what you mean by its too risky? Are you afraid of getting a virus or something? Most mods would not do something like that, and i can assure you this is not one of them that would.
lol sorry i have a tendency to be vague. i mean that although you can make backups of characters and worlds i have heard they can get corrupted, but hey, i should take a chance and try some mods :)
[doublepost=1492970409,1492969907][/doublepost]
Why is it too "Risky"
i know,mods could in theory delete Files on your PC,but i can promise you Zach (The Mod Creator) wouldnt do something like that,also the bigger mods wouldnt probaly add something like that,you shouldnt download them on russian/other languages fake terraria forums ofc
as i just said in the reply to zach i have heard that they can corrupt files. i dunno maybe i have heard wrong but no one has told me otherwise. i do trust Zach that they wont give me some virus or crap like that i just dont know how theses things work i guess : I

lol sorry i have a tendency to be vague. i mean that although you can make backups of characters and worlds i have heard they can get corrupted, but hey, i should take a chance and try some mods :)
as i just said in the reply to zach i have heard that they can corrupt files. i dunno maybe i have heard wrong but no one has told me otherwise. i do trust Zach that they wont give me some virus or crap like that i just dont know how theses things work i guess : I
The only time i've ever had a charcter corrupt was once, and that was because i switch my tmod version from 1.3.4 to 1.3.3.

The Save files of the Tmodloader are saved in an other folder than your Vannila terraria ones,wich means your normal ones cant be corrupted

and character corruption of the ones you create is realy realy rare

I want to become a dev because this mod looks pretty good.

Q: What will you do to help out the mod?
A: Create sprites.

Q: Have you ever been involved in another Mods team? (State mod if wanted)
A: I've been involved in The Terrarian Experience and The Utonia Mod.

Q: How long have you been doing what you do?
A: I've been spriting for about a year.

Q: Are you prepared to help out the mod if you get accepted?
A: Yes. Very much.

I have an example of my spriting just in case.

Attachments

• ThunderstruckBlade.png
    ThunderstruckBlade.png
    507 bytes · Views: 168
I want to become a dev because this mod looks pretty good.

Q: What will you do to help out the mod?
A: Create sprites.

Q: Have you ever been involved in another Mods team? (State mod if wanted)
A: I've been involved in The Terrarian Experience and The Utonia Mod.

Q: How long have you been doing what you do?
A: I've been spriting for about a year.

Q: Are you prepared to help out the mod if you get accepted?
A: Yes. Very much.

I have an example of my spriting just in case.
Looks good!
Mind coming to the Discord?

I'm really excited about to see the 1.0 Version or something. Only 5% are missing of the First Content. I have a question. Can i help by this Mod. Because, i tried to create a Mod. It was succesfully. But I realized that you need many Stuff to create a Weapon and many other things. That was to crazy for me or something. If i can't make my really own Mod, i can help on other Mods. I have so many ideas for Terraria and the only way to add them is to make a Mod or something.

PS: Can i make a Language Support for anoter Player. A really bad thing is that Mods are only in Englisch, because they are scripted in that language or something, and I want to make a good translation into another Language, as example like German, French, Spanish etc. If you know about this will work, let me know. Okay. I hope my spelling is not so bad to burn me ^^. Thank you for your work on this Mod and i hope this Mod will great comes out or something. Bye bye have a great Day.

[url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/calamity-mod.44065/"]
[/url]

Is this mod going to be multiplayer friendly? :)
Most Likely.

95% of the first version, Come join the hype train :D
Goeg1FA.jpg

I'm really excited about to see the 1.0 Version or something. Only 5% are missing of the First Content. I have a question. Can i help by this Mod. Because, i tried to create a Mod. It was succesfully. But I realized that you need many Stuff to create a Weapon and many other things. That was to crazy for me or something. If i can't make my really own Mod, i can help on other Mods. I have so many ideas for Terraria and the only way to add them is to make a Mod or something.

PS: Can i make a Language Support for anoter Player. A really bad thing is that Mods are only in Englisch, because they are scripted in that language or something, and I want to make a good translation into another Language, as example like German, French, Spanish etc. If you know about this will work, let me know. Okay. I hope my spelling is not so bad to burn me ^^. Thank you for your work on this Mod and i hope this Mod will great comes out or something. Bye bye have a great Day.

Glad your excited about the mod to be released. What is it you will do to help the mod?
Language support could be cool.
PS: Its better to put the Support Banners into your signature.

Idk in which topic a habe ideas, but i have many ideas. Trust me ^^
For me as a Guy from Germany i really want Support For the Other Languages. This will be better for the entire Mod Community.

Glad your excited about the mod to be released. What is it you will do to help the mod?
Language support could be cool.
PS: Its better to put the Support Banners into your signature.

And I have a Question. How i can put the Banners in my Signature. Have a great Day or Night Zach. idk how time is it in America or something.

Idk in which topic a habe ideas, but i have many ideas. Trust me ^^
For me as a Guy from Germany i really want Support For the Other Languages. This will be better for the entire Mod Community.

And I have a Question. How i can put the Banners in my Signature. Have a great Day or Night Zach. idk how time is it in America or something.

Put this Link into it
Code:
[url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/echoes-of-the-ancients.51966///"][img]http://i.imgur.com/OFfnYIf.png/[/img]

Back
Top Bottom