Votes: 130 38.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ew this mod sucks

Votes: 13 3.8%

• Total voters
The dance of light has the exact same sprite as the calamity's.
Can you tell me which one came first and which one is the plagiarism? That is no good....
I've explained this a ton.
Basically i made its original sprite, and then when MountainDrew, the maker of calamity asked if i wanted an item in the mod, i gave him that sprite cause i had no other ones.
After that one of the spriters for Calamity resprited it and i told them the story and asked if i could use it in here too, and they gave me permission.

It is getting removed in 1.0 anyways due to confusion.

Hey i have a question about me being able to get a post moon lord item before defeating the moon lord. Is the tungqua staff a droppable item??? because i gotten the weapon during the blood moon from a random enemy i didn't see the enemy that dropped it but i did find it laying on the ground is this a bug or a glitch? i wanna know.

Last edited:
Hey i have a question about me being able to get a post moon lord item before defeating the moon lord. Is the tungqua staff a droppable item??? because i gotten the weapon during the blood moon from a random enemy i didn't see the enemy that dropped it but i did find it laying on the ground is this a bug or a glitch? i wanna know.
As far as I know, the Tungqua Staff is a craftable weapon, out of Tungqua, which obtainable after Creation and Destruction, I think...

Bug

Jesus christ it's been awhile since i've posted a spoiler here, forgot TCF existed.

Anyways, heres some spoilers i've been posting on the Discord that I haven't posted here.

unknown.png

in.gif

unknown.png

The mod doesn't tell you how to summon the boss what-so-ever, even the Boss Checklist support is broken.

I found myself cheating the summoning item in due to having no clue how to legitimately get the stones.

Why does this add 12,000 hp Wandering Eyes after Moon Lord has been killed?
Kill them for items you need for summoing the bosses of the mod.
The mod doesn't tell you how to summon the boss what-so-ever, even the Boss Checklist support is broken.

I found myself cheating the summoning item in due to having no clue how to legitimately get the stones.
Go into different biomes in the world after Moon Lord and you'll see various enemies with red dust around them, kill them for the stones, the mod is actually bugged however and one or two of the enemies don't drop the stones, that'll be fixed in 1.0, don't worry.
No wiki currently nor is there plans for a wiki.

Back
Top Bottom