Serious EEEEEK

piemansauce🌳

Queen Bee
So I was working outside and I saw a spider. Not just any spider HE WAS A GARDEN SPIDER THE SIZE OF A :red:ING TARANTULA AND I HAVE BAD ARACHNOPHOBIA I ALMOST SCREAMED HALF TO DEATH.

I live in a place where that has a 1 in a 1,000,000 chance of that happening.

3 INCH 8 SKINNY LEGS

The only spider I can forgive is the jumping spider :3
g7dZjEN.gif

Last edited:
Spiders are nature's jumpscares. You aren't expecting anything and then BAM, giant spider out of nowhere.

Hey, at least it didn't jump on your face. I don't like insects very much in general, and a cicada jumped on my face when I opened the door to call for my dogs. I was jumping and hitting my face to get it and all of its slimy bug footprints off of my face. Scared me half to death.

I used to have an enormous fear of spiders, but I've come to terms with the fact that they're pretty much everywhere all the time. They're like your terrifying guardian angels. You may not see them, but they're always there, protecting you from bugs. You can't escape, so just deal with it. Look around into all the little nooks and crannies around you and say hi.

I used to have an enormous fear of spiders, but I've come to terms with the fact that they're pretty much everywhere all the time. They're like your terrifying guardian angels. You may not see them, but they're always there, protecting you from bugs. You can't escape, so just deal with it. Look around into all the little nooks and crannies around you and say hi.
Aww the daddy long legs are cute...

*looks at second picture* NOPE :red: THAT IM OUT.

I live in Georgia, the only spiders you see around here is the occasional longlegs. That was the case until I saw a huge-:red: Wolf Spider crawl around my dresser. My cat tried to eat it.

I live in Georgia, the only spiders you see around here is the occasional longlegs. That was the case until I saw a huge-:red: Wolf Spider crawl around my dresser. My cat tried to eat it.
Wait wolf spiders ar3nt the jumping ones? :red: I think I jinxrd myself.

Back
Top Bottom