Weapons & Equip Egyption light mirror.

Jackdawgie

Terrarian
Forgot to add this to potentual drops on my boss suggestion thread last night. So I thought I'd add it here today.

It's a mirror that you place down. (Max of 3 at a time) and basically all it does is reflect all light based attacks in whatever direction you choose.

Example. You place the mirror down and while holding down the button you can angle the mirror. Releasing the button will place the mirror and have it angled in whatever direction you chose. Shooting the mirror with a light based weapon (eg: other drops from the same boss, terra blade projectiles, last prism ect ect) will reflect its attack in said direction. This mirror can be placed up to 3 seperate times. So with correct placement, you can bend your light attacks over obstacles, or you could even create a continuous vortex of attacks with projectile light attacks. (Limits would have to be in place to avoid stacking lots projectiles and nuking bosses)

Channeled light attacks like the last prism can't be put in a constant vortex and stop when you stop casting.

I feel like this would be an interesting and quite fun item in the game.

Hello @Jackdawgie

Since it sounds like you intend for this suggestion to be part of your already existing suggestion: Dessert boss(s) You can edit your post to edit it there instead. There are a few options that can be done with this thread.

• You can have this thread serve as a separate suggestion from your other one and leave it here while repurposing it to be separate
  • The content in this thread can be edited into your original thread and then this thread can be locked
  • Or this thread can be merged into your already existing thread.
Its always fine to edit posts if you have more material to add or change into your original post. This is preferable to creating an additional thread for the same suggestion. Let me know which option you would prefer and we will carry it out for you.

Back
Top Bottom