tModLoader EldAccessories

This mod is greatly inspired by INFINITE POWER and his Quality of Life mod. It has recipes for combining and disassembling many accessories. In fact this mod is now included in his mod.
v0.3.0 for tModLoader v0.5.0 and Terraria 1.3.0.8.

This mod needs an update for tModLoader quick, this is pretty much the most amazing mod i know. Much more usefull than the quality of life mod and with far greater potential as you don't mind things getting too unbalanced. We just want to be gods!

Combine ninja gear with ultra boots and four shackles to make samurai gear

Is that a good idea?
[doublepost=1466246667,1466246179][/doublepost]
This mod needs an update for tModLoader quick, this is pretty much the most amazing mod i know. Much more usefull than the quality of life mod and with far greater potential as you don't mind things getting too unbalanced. We just want to be gods!

Yes it does
[doublepost=1466246742][/doublepost]Although quality of life and eld accessories are equally as good

This is a very cool mod! If you are still taking suggestions I recommend adding more summoner based accessories. I say this because many people i know have tried the summoner class and loved it, but the main things they wish for are more armor and accessories. I am currently doing a modded run with one of my friends who recently tried it out and he has complained A LOT about the lack of accessories. So I hope you take my advice into consideration and i cant wait to see this mod blossom into a big, amazing thing everyone uses in all modded Terraria play-throughs! :p

i have tried everything to install the mod so if someone could plz help me to install it. :p
Hello this mod is outdated and therefore can not be used in the current tmodload as stated in the description : v0.3.0 for tModLoader v0.5.0 and Terraria 1.3.0.8.

Sorry if you were hyped for this mod , have a great day

Back
Top Bottom