tModLoader EldAccessories

v0.0.2 (2015-08-30):
* Added 4 items: Magic Ball, Magic Gear, Magic Gem, Mana Essence.
* Added 4 disassembling recipes: All the new items.
* Costs: Adjusted item costs of all of this mods items.

Note: Magic Gear sprite is just a placeholder until I get an idea on what to paint.

Edit: Fixed a couple of text errors.

Last edited:
wooow that accessories!! My magic character and melee will love o/!!!!!! add paladin or ankh shield to kung fu gear?

Last edited:
the name in game of one of acessories is wrong, in description of forum says '' mana essence'', in the game says '' mana ball '' but no change nothing in gameplay :p

the name in game of one of acessories is wrong, in description of forum says '' mana essence'', in the game says '' mana ball '' but no change nothing in gameplay :p
Ah thank you for the find. Fixed it and uploaded new version. Btw I changed the version setup. Second number is bigger version and last 3rd is just numbers for fixes.

I feel the hive pack should be able to combine with the gravity globe to create an item called,

"Nicholas Caged"

It allows control of gravity like the globe, but on damage does everything the hive pack does, and the bees do 666 damage.... each ~:naughty:

I feel the hive pack should be able to combine with the gravity globe to create an item called,

"Nicholas Caged"

It allows control of gravity like the globe, but on damage does everything the hive pack does, and the bees do 666 damage.... each ~:naughty:
but the gravity globe is a bit annoying because no can change the gravity in air, only in surface :(

"Nicholas Caged"
Im getting that you may think some of the items are too good. Please post real feedback instead. What should be balanced?

C'est vraiment cool ! I like this mod.

The only things I don't like are the mega boots sprite. In itself it's ok but these are the best boots we can have and the sprite is not really.. colorful ?
I wonder if you could upgrade that a little ?

Last but not least, don't mind the :joy:

The only things I don't like are the mega boots sprite. In itself it's ok but these are the best boots we can have and the sprite is not really.. colorful ?
I wonder if you could upgrade that a little ?
Yes you are right, it was really just a placeholder till this merge with Quality of Life.

Im getting that you may think some of the items are too good. Please post real feedback instead. What should be balanced?
I think you make assumptions of my intentions which are inaccurate

I was not making some snide complaint about balance; I was just making a joke about the bee stuff, and how combining works towards end tier stuff. That whole post was in jest

My terraria is currently throwing 'Illegal characters in path.' when I try to enable EldAccessories. I only have EldAccessories and QualityOfLifeStandard installed. I will try to install the combined QoL+EA mod listed on the QoL page, just thought I'd let you know

Edit: the combined mod on the QoL page works fine, not sure if its something with the file you have on this page

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom