tModLoader EldAccessories

o.o Some of this stuff is reaaaaally nice! S u p p o r t!
The magic ball is something I would fall in love with!

My terraria is currently throwing 'Illegal characters in path.' when I try to enable EldAccessories.
Maybe it is because I have not updated this mod to new tModLoader. Don't know if I should update this separate from Quality of Life.

Last edited:
Maybe it is because I have not updated this mod to new tModLoader. Don't know if I should update this separate from Quality of Life.
Please do so! I've installed both separately in last version, and i sometimes disabled QOL or this mod. Mostly for my lag issues. But, please do so so i can enjoy this mod separately from QOL!
-
I love this mod. No, really.

By request updated to tModLoader 0.5.0.
Also added 4 Yoyo accessories. Not playtested much.
I think this will be one of the last versions of this mod as more and more gets integrated to Quality of Life.

Hey man, i'm really liking what you're doing with this mod! I wonder íf you could implement the hand warmer to the ankh shield? Maybe even the flesh knuckles and the bee cloak? (i'm tempted to add the frozen turtle shell into the mixture, but you've already included it into another item in the mod). I'd appreciate including the charm of myths into the resulting shield and thus making an excellent tanking accessory (though i'd love using the shiny stone as well but that's really up to you, if you ever consider this suggestion).
I also though of including the jellyfish necklace to the celestial shell just for gigs. :D

Hey! i was thinking the mega boots sprite it's poor (sorry) and see in to do ''rework sprites'' what you think make mega boots more futuristic like this sprite i created (yeah i am bad spriter lol)
aJZIdrL.png

Last edited:
I wonder íf you could implement the hand warmer to the ankh shield? Maybe even the flesh knuckles and the bee cloak? (i'm tempted to add the frozen turtle shell into the mixture, but you've already included it into another item in the mod). I'd appreciate including the charm of myths into the resulting shield and thus making an excellent tanking accessory (though i'd love using the shiny stone as well but that's really up to you, if you ever consider this suggestion).
I also though of including the jellyfish necklace to the celestial shell just for gigs. :D

Good ideas. In fact I have already made a ankh shield upgrade that I have sent to Infinite Power for integration with his mod. But I missed the hand warmer, good catch. Will add that as well.

I few of those accessories are already in the Kung Fu gear, so I didn't add those. But added flesh knuckles, paladin shield, and shield of cthulhu.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443162951,1443162787][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! i was thinking the mega boots sprite it's poor (sorry) and see in to do ''rework sprites'' what you think make mega boots more futuristic like this sprite i created (yeah i am bad spriter lol) View attachment 79253
Yes it is just a placeholder. I think I will merge it with Infinite Power's elemental/atomic boots. I can do much better but was not prioritizing it because he had a nice sprite. Have not had much time to work on the mod of late unfortunately.

Maybe, I`m stupid, but how is it possible to download both Quality and EldAccessories if they work with different versions of tModLoader (Quality with v0.6, EldAccessories with v0.5)?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom