Elder Scrolls V - Evil Armor Texture Minipack

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
Armor Display.png

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Armor Minipack

Quite a while ago, I sprited a set of Falmer armor in Terraria style. I'm not sure when, but I eventually decided that it would be cool if I made a texture pack where Falmer Armor replaced Shadow Armor and Daedric Armor replaced Crimson Armor. Unfortunately, I had neither the skill nor desire to adequately replicate the awesome design of Daedric armor, so, until I came across a sprite by @ThatOneRobloxHater, I wasn't able to make it happen. Now, here we are, and I present you with a complete texture pack with my decently done Falmer Armor and ThatOneRobloxHater's Daedric Armor, both animated and brought to life by myself after a few excruciating hours of work.

TL;DR
Shadow Armor is replaced by Falmer Armor (seen on the left) and Crimson Armor is replaced by Daedric (on the right).

Oh, and there's also a bonus texture that I threw in for fun.
Falmer Sword.png

I respited the Bone Sword, which is now styled after the Falmer Sword. :p

This texture pack is for use with TCCL. Click the link if you don't know how to use it.

Feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• ESV Minipack.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,423
*drools while breathing heavily*

Daedric Armor looks amaze!

But I do think the Falmer Armor needs a bit more work, but they both look so nice.

Yeah, the falmer armour needs a bit more work maybe remove the arms on the chestpeice but keep the gauntlets?

Shweet
Are you gonna make more things? :D
If I can think of something good to do, or find the time to sprite every Skeleton ever into a Falmer (which is not likely).

I might actually turn the Marrow into a Flamer Bow to go with the Bone Sword...

*Ahem*

Will you be making more for this Texture Pack? Like more Armors and Weapons? I'd love that (If I knew how to use TCCL. Whatever that is).

Oh oh oh, if you can, and are willing, Spectre stuff being Bound Items would be amazing!
The thing about doing that is this: Everything would just be spectral purple Crimtane items, because Conjuration-bound equipment is just ethereal Daedric equipment. Sounds good on paper, but I think it would be better to leave the Spectre equipment as-is.

Back
Top Bottom