Blocks & Decoration Electrical Components and Tools

stormconure

Duke Fishron
This is just some random idea i thought up one day, and i thought it would be cool to share it on this forum.

Basic idea: electrical tools and items that have to be recharged periodically. They would be rechargable from the generator.

Generator:
image.jpg

This would be crafted from 25 iron/lead bars, 10 wire, 1 switch, and 10 5-second timers. It would have an animation of lightning sparking at the top when placed. Over time, it would generate electricity stored inside it. After 5 minutes, it would be fully charged, the lightning animation would stop, and the lights on the sides would turn from red to green. At this time, you could right click it with any electrical tool to recharge the tool completely, resetting the generator to 0 charge. Note: if you pick up and re place a generator, it will be set back to 0, no matter how much it was charged when you pick it up.

Electrical tools
All drills are electrical tools. They can now mine 3x as fast, but what they can mine stays the same. Also, they will have to be recharged after a certain amount of uses (i need help deciding how much).

Lightning Gun:
image.jpg

Crafted from 1 shotgun, 10 wire, and 5 Charged Batteries.
Shoots an arc of lightning that targets any mob or player (in PVP mode). 50 ranged damage, no ammo consumption, average sttack speed, no knockback. Rechargable.

Batteries:
Empty batteries can be crafted from 5 iron bars and 3 wire. They can then be charged from a generator to make Charged Batteries. Charged batteries can be consumed to fully recharge 1 electrical tool, and are then turned back into empty batteries. (Sorry, sprite coming soon!)

What else do you think this needs? Is it a good idea? Comment below!

P.S. How do you make sprites bigger?

It is a pretty good idea, but the style of the game doesn't really have electricity. I think it should be very in depth, with mobs, and lots of items.
In the other forum, i had a thread with thunderstorm mobs and all that stuff... U think i should add that here?

Back
Top Bottom