Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I like neither

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Master Geass

Terrarian
I had an idea for a new trap. Electrified Floors. They would be a block that lights up dimly when on. Any player or mob who steps on it would be electrocuted, much like when standing on hellstone or lava. When placed it is off by default but you can turn it on with wiring. No current accessory blocks it, but we could also add rubber boots, unless one of the other boots are meant to be made out of rubber.

Another idea that I though of while thinking about this was Electric Fences. They are walls that damage you as you walk past them. Like the floors you turn them on and off with wires and they glow when on.

I had though of a few ways to obtain them. World gen like the other traps was one thing but all the other traps where made to blend in with the environment. If an NPC where to sell them then it would most likely be the Cyborg. If you could craft them then copper/tin bar, wire, and thunder shards would be used in the recipe for the Electrified Floor. Thunder shards would be dropped rarely from angry nimbus. The Electric Fences would be crafted with lead/iron fence, wire, and thunder shards. I am open to them needed to be wired to a battery or generator but at this point it's not required.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom