• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Story Electronic Pulse

Jaster Rogue

Terrarian
I like what I've read so far.
The only thing I don't like is the gender neutral descriptions of Sam and Alex. It ruins the flow of the story as I'm reading. Also, there are a lot of silly spelling mistakes, mostly letters swapped round.

Derunih

Steampunker
I like what I've read so far.
The only thing I don't like is the gender neutral descriptions of Sam and Alex. It ruins the flow of the story as I'm reading. Also, there are a lot of silly spelling mistakes, mostly letters swapped round.
Thank you for joining in! The neutral description is kinda necessary for Alex, due to an ever changing gender. Sam I just wanted to be mean for `:naughty:
As for the spelling mistakes, I know... I have no current means to spellcheck on my pc, and the other site doesn't either. So, I am going off pure skill there.

Jaster Rogue

Terrarian
Fair enough. The mistakes are not that bad really. As for the gender thing, its your story so your rules.
Just keep up the good work, I've liked all your stories so far and look forward to you writing more.

Derunih

Steampunker
An interesting note: The total views on Electronic Pulse (over at the actual site) have now passed Bunny Diary.

... Only took 4 months `:p

Top Bottom