Story Electronic Pulse

I like what I've read so far.
The only thing I don't like is the gender neutral descriptions of Sam and Alex. It ruins the flow of the story as I'm reading. Also, there are a lot of silly spelling mistakes, mostly letters swapped round.

I like what I've read so far.
The only thing I don't like is the gender neutral descriptions of Sam and Alex. It ruins the flow of the story as I'm reading. Also, there are a lot of silly spelling mistakes, mostly letters swapped round.
Thank you for joining in! The neutral description is kinda necessary for Alex, due to an ever changing gender. Sam I just wanted to be mean for `:naughty:
As for the spelling mistakes, I know... I have no current means to spellcheck on my pc, and the other site doesn't either. So, I am going off pure skill there.

Fair enough. The mistakes are not that bad really. As for the gender thing, its your story so your rules.
Just keep up the good work, I've liked all your stories so far and look forward to you writing more.

An interesting note: The total views on Electronic Pulse (over at the actual site) have now passed Bunny Diary.

... Only took 4 months `:p

Back
Top Bottom