1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section

tAPI Elemental Boots

Discussion in 'Released' started by LolHens, Oct 26, 2014.

1. SirUmnei

SirUmnei Terrarian

Sorry for late reply, was busy with College and stuff, :/

Prism? Never heard of that one (nor found anything about it actually), but glad to know this (my favorite mod) is not dead. As long as this is compatible with other mods in the future, I'll be a happy kitty.

2. gui10pow

gui10pow Skeletron Prime

Please try to use tmodloader. There have much mods but prism, i not see any mod to there

3. Roxxz

Roxxz Skeletron

which mod is the one that lets you see all the recipes?

4. LordVGames

LordVGames Skeletron Prime

Is it possible for you to make a downloads archive, with the previous versions of the mod? (r15, r14, r13, etc.)

5. LolHens

LolHens Terrarian

I used FCM by Shockah

Sure! Here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4td0o7bz8ddim/Versions

I am sorry that I have not updated this mod in a while. I probably won't update it anymore because I don't have much time to do it.
    If someone wants to give it a try... Here you will find all the source files and assets: https://github.com/LolHens/ElementalBoots
    Either submit a pull request (would be very nice!) or create your own repo, forum thread or something...

Have fun;)

6. LordVGames

LordVGames Skeletron Prime

On the versions page, do you know which one works with tAPI r15?

7. LolHens

LolHens Terrarian

I think 1.8.2 is compatible with r15. If not 1.8a should be...

8. Terrariamaster

Terrariamaster Skeletron Prime

It looks very good. But it´s to overpowered.

9. Terrariamaster

Terrariamaster Skeletron Prime

Tip: The Sprite of the Frozen Turtle Shield is outdated. Just wanted to give you a tip.

10. cs89

cs89 Terrarian

Well, it was good mod until came the 1.3 version of Terraria, which was (almost) exaxtly 1 year ago.
    it seems the mod auothor had abandoned this mod, which kinda sucks.

11. The Perspirator

The Perspirator Terrarian

It really is too bad, isn't it. Too bad it has a bad rep for making the game "easier" (AKA, saving you a second of changing boots or balloons frequently).

Of course, 1.3 happened, bringing a ton of irrelevant content, 2 or 3 examples of improvements over 1.2.4 and a bunch of balancing issues and redundant weapons, including a yoyo, for no particular reason except, "Redigit likes yoyos"

LolHens likes this.
  12. cs89

cs89 Terrarian

I just write a question, there will be a version for 1.3.1 version of TModloader with lesser items?
    I know some mods which provide the similiar accessories, but there isn't the combined moonshell-starveil item and Elemental Wings in other mods.

LolHens likes this.
  13. LolHens

LolHens Terrarian

Hi! I've been a little bit busy since the last update and the change from tAPI to tModLoader is also not an easy one. But a few days ago I actually started porting the mod to tModLoader. Until now I only have the tornado in a Bottle/Balloon back in but the other accessories should be very easy to implement.

If somebody wants to compile the mod and test it out, you can just download the souce code from the tModLoader branch at github: https://github.com/LolHens/ElementalBoots/tree/tModLoader and compile it yourself. :happy:

Zanthor and Fruitbat like this.
  14. Roxxz

Roxxz Skeletron

@LolHens Uh great I'll be looking fordward to it's completition. Thanks for doing it.

15. Zanthor

Zanthor Cultist

HYPE!!!!! So how long do you think it's going to take for you to get it all finished?

16. luigiigreeny

luigiigreeny Terrarian

Can't wait for it to be done! I've been wanting this to play with my friends for some time.

17. lifesbrink

lifesbrink Terrarian

The lack of this mod makes me sad...