tModLoader Elemental Boots

This wouldn't make you a god...
It would only take up one accessory slot instead of 3, nothing close to being godlike.

1 so all the different items it the ankh shield and all the different items in the elemental boots count as 3 items? ok sure that makes total sense

2 I didn't want you to say "wow that's a good idea!" just don't instantly type that's a terrible idea. why not just leave it be?

. Same as the shield, and is still useless because the shield has a lot more potential with combinations.
this is a good potential combination! any more combined and it would be to op for even for the most ridiculous of mods.

7. Criticism doesn't do favors mate.
look who's talking.

What "whole elemental resistance theme"?
Same as I said before.
you know what? forget that I said that. apparently the idea that it is resistant to ice, water, fire, poison, lava, air (lightning boots for wind resistance and flight?),darkness, ect. has nothing to do with it being resistant to elements

6. huuuuhh you know what forget it this is getting old. I go through this with every second post I wright. i'm just going to stick to waiting for spoilers.:sigh:

While playing on a server, with only this mod and the difficulty mod enabled, sometimes opening a chest causes a crash. http://imgur.com/4vjj76U

Okay that is a tAPI bug fixed in r13

Its not downloading properly.
I don't know, whats causing it. Did you try the normal adf.ly free download?
Try restarting your browser or computer.

yayy it is updated :3
now I will install tAPI r12
also a Frozen turtle shell/Paladin shield combination is really needed in this mod IMO, here is a sprite from my accessories suggestion so you don't need to make one
index.php
(it's called Frozen Turtle Shield I guess..)
Sounds like a good idea...

The other ideas in this thread also sound cool. I will see, what I will add or change, but suggestions are always helpful.

Cool. Going to try this mod out.
One suggestion: Please add a summoner emblem. Dropped from the WoF (16.67%). Increases minion damage by +15%. Add it to the avenger emblem crafting, and if you feel like it, make more accessories with it! Good luck!

Cool. Going to try this mod out.
One suggestion: Please add a summoner emblem. Dropped from the WoF (16.67%). Increases minion damage by +15%. Add it to the avenger emblem crafting, and if you feel like it, make more accessories with it! Good luck!
Why? We already have hercules beetle, this would be unnecessary.

But then we could equip the Hercules beetle and the summoner emblem and have even more damage done by minions so it really wouldn't be unnecessary
This is much like suggesting another accessory that increases melee damage by 15%, UNNECESSARY.
also it would make getting the avenger emblem even more hard

This is much like suggesting another accessory that increases melee damage by 15%, UNNECESSARY.
also it would make getting the avenger emblem even more hard
yes the avenger emblem may be harder to get but this was only a suggestion to improve the summoner class which is almost completely ignored plus the summoner's low defense would balance this out

yes the avenger emblem may be harder to get but this was only a suggestion to improve the summoner class which is almost completely ignored plus the summoner's low defense would balance this out
Improve? does adding an accessory that's already in the game improve anything?
Anyway Cenx has already conformed that the summoner emblem is in 1.3 which sadden me but I hope they did it right and not just put the item there.

Well I did not have any knowledge of the emblem being implemented in 1.3 and yeah hopefully it was implemented and not just put into the game files and unobtainable, as for them summoner emblem suggestion why not change that to an item that provides more defense for summoners made out of vines and turtle shells (like a necklace) that adds 10-20 defense (endgame item)

Last edited:
This is even better then it used to be!
The thread is build better then it was on TO!
Good job!
And to think it all started as a boots mod!
Also, are you considering combining the Ankh Shield, Paladins Shield and frozen turtle shell? :D
yayy it is updated :3
now I will install tAPI r12
also a Frozen turtle shell/Paladin shield combination is really needed in this mod IMO, here is a sprite from my accessories suggestion so you don't need to make one
index.php
(it's called Frozen Turtle Shield I guess..)
Okay. Now it's here ;)

id like to sign up some sprites. here they are: View attachment 9198View attachment 9197View attachment 9196View attachment 9199 hope you like them.
I like them. But I don't know a special ability for them atm.

Back
Top Bottom