tModLoader Elemental Boots

Please rebuild this mod for tAPI r13a. Thanks.
Oh sorry. Try to download it again. I tried to restore the r10 version, because some people asked for it, but it didn't work and now it probably did not reset properly to the newest version, so you got an old one. I reuploaded it. Just try to download it again.

I made an item! yay I guess. It's called the staff of the frost slime it's a combination of slime staff and the staff of the frost hydra(obviously). I got a picture of the baby frost slime and the item but i couldn't find an animation sheet of the baby slime so I couldn't make the animations I was the guy who posted on terraria online saying about the terra wings(I was the spriter(originally))View attachment 10655
How will the frost slime function?
When is it obtained?
How strong is it?
What other bonus stats it has?

Nice mod. Seems to work fine on tapi r14 single player, but crashes everytime someone tries to join server with any item from this mod.

Nice mod. Seems to work fine on tapi r14 single player, but crashes everytime someone tries to join server with any item from this mod.
Thank you for reporting. Seems to be a TAPI bug because it even happens if no mod is installed. I created an issue on their bugtracker.

EDIT:
The tAPI Team sucessfully identified the bug. That is not a bug. The player data is corrupt (or maybe the world data?). Just delete the tAPI folder in your documents/myGames folder and it should be fixed

Last edited:
Thank you for reporting. Seems to be a TAPI bug because it even happens if no mod is installed. I created an issue on their bugtracker.

EDIT:
The tAPI Team sucessfully identified the bug. That is not a bug. The player data is corrupt (or maybe the world data?). Just delete the tAPI folder in your documents/myGames folder and it should be fixed
Yep. Looks like the problem was with the player data. Thank you very much.

Alright, love this mod, but a few problems:

A) Not sure if intended or not, but Spectrum wings (haven't tested w/ other wings) don't prevent fall damage and also prevent me from grabbing onto chains.
B) Ice Storm is unbalanced. I mean, I love it, but IMO should either be crafted or much rarer, since it can easily kill any pre-hardmode boss.

Alright, love this mod, but a few problems:

A) Not sure if intended or not, but Spectrum wings (haven't tested w/ other wings) don't prevent fall damage and also prevent me from grabbing onto chains.
B) Ice Storm is unbalanced. I mean, I love it, but IMO should either be crafted or much rarer, since it can easily kill any pre-hardmode boss.
Thanks for your feedback!
A) Not intended, but i already found the cause. It will be fixed in the next version (also grappling hooks can crash the game while wearing the wings).
B) Yeah I did not spend much time balancing this item. I am thinking about making it slightly more powerful and changing the a crafting recipe to: Spell Tome + Frost Core next to a Bookcase

One more thing, can we get the Inventor's workshop to also function as a Tinkerer's WS? Would make sense since it requires a Tinkerer's WS to be crafted and also right now its a little space consuming.

Oh man, right when I saw the crazy bundle of balloons and the combined boots..I was sold. Thank you for creating this mod, I'm going to go cry in happiness...(By the way does having the Sextuplet jump bundle, jumps stack with any other bundles/cloud/frost/etc in bottle or balloon? Just curious.

One more thing, can we get the Inventor's workshop to also function as a Tinkerer's WS? Would make sense since it requires a Tinkerer's WS to be crafted and also right now its a little space consuming.
I will try to this. Also you should then be able to craft Bookcase recipes with that. But I don't know if that will work.

Oh man, right when I saw the crazy bundle of balloons and the combined boots..I was sold. Thank you for creating this mod, I'm going to go cry in happiness...(By the way does having the Sextuplet jump bundle, jumps stack with any other bundles/cloud/frost/etc in bottle or balloon? Just curious.
Thank you! Yes the tornado balloon and bottle does stack with other kinds of bottles or balloons.

I found a Tornado in a bottle in my first wooden Chest. Is this a bug? It could be also a conflict, because I have Necro mod installed too.
But this mod is absolutly amazing!

I found a Tornado in a bottle in my first wooden Chest. Is this a bug? It could be also a conflict, because I have Necro mod installed too.
But this mod is absolutly amazing!
No I think it is a bug. I will have to figure out a more secure and precise way to spawn the appropriate items in the right chests.
Atm I only look at how deep the chest is.

Umm i do not know if you already know this but while wearing any of the wings from your mod if i use a grappling hook of any type, it will flip my world view upside down like if you were to use a gravity potion. And then the game crashes. Here is the crash log

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Collision.StepUp(Vector2& position, Vector2& velocity, Int32 width, Int32 height, Single& stepSpeed, Single& gfxOffY, Int32 gravDir, Boolean holdsMatching)
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(GameTime gameTime)

Umm i do not know if you already know this but while wearing any of the wings from your mod if i use a grappling hook of any type, it will flip my world view upside down like if you were to use a gravity potion. And then the game crashes. Here is the crash log

at Terraria.Collision.StepUp(Vector2& position, Vector2& velocity, Int32 width, Int32 height, Single& stepSpeed, Single& gfxOffY, Int32 gravDir, Boolean holdsMatching)

Thanks for your feedback!
A) Not intended, but i already found the cause. It will be fixed in the next version (also grappling hooks can crash the game while wearing the wings).

It is fixed in 1.6a. Just redownload and you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom