tModLoader Elemental Boots

Oh i have a suggestion you could create a Earth Gauntlet, Frost Gauntlet, and Spectral Gauntlet which would all be identical to the Fire Gauntlet accept for the effect it will apply Earth= Poison, Frost= Frost burn, Spectral= Higher Critical hit chance. And when you combine them all you get the Gauntlet Of Terra which has all the effects of the 4 combined

I have also wondered why no one has suggested that there be a item combination with the celestial emblem, mana flower, and the celestial cuffs. Could call it something like Celestial mage Tome. You could possible combine your magnet and the gravity globe, and call it Gravity Globe+, and you could create Earth, Frost, Spectral ninja gear for a Elemental ninja gear if were going for elemental item sets

Last edited:
A few suggestions for new items/stuff:

Soul Harvester: Accessory that gives a higher drop chance for Souls of Light/Night. I can't be the only one who has trouble getting these.

Celestial Storm (or whatever): Upgraded version of Starfury: Starfury + Broken Hero Sword + 20 Fallen Stars + 10 Hallowed Bars

An idea for that one is to have only one star per swing but much more accurate and much faster, along with an auto-swinging sword.

Frozen Ankh Shield: Stick Ankh Charm on Frozen Turtle Shield.

Fire Vortex: Spell Book (crafted) that, on click, sucks all nearby enemies to the click location while dealing damage + sets on fire.

Elemental Flames: Combine Ice Storm, Fire Vortex, and Cursed Flames along with some souls of Might,Sight, and Fright. Shoots waves of fire that can apply Burning, Frostburn, or Cursed Inferno.

A few suggestions for new items/stuff:

Soul Harvester: Accessory that gives a higher drop chance for Souls of Light/Night. I can't be the only one who has trouble getting these.

Celestial Storm (or whatever): Upgraded version of Starfury: Starfury + Broken Hero Sword + 20 Fallen Stars + 10 Hallowed Bars

An idea for that one is to have only one star per swing but much more accurate and much faster, along with an auto-swinging sword.

Frozen Ankh Shield: Stick Ankh Charm on Frozen Turtle Shield.

Fire Vortex: Spell Book (crafted) that, on click, sucks all nearby enemies to the click location while dealing damage + sets on fire.

Elemental Flames: Combine Ice Storm, Fire Vortex, and Cursed Flames along with some souls of Might,Sight, and Fright. Shoots waves of fire that can apply Burning, Frostburn, or Cursed Inferno.
Very cool suggestions! I will probably add them all.

Really liking this mod.

If you want, I can help polish some of the sprites a bit!
If you want.
Same here
That's nice of you! Just post some textures if you want and then i'll decide if I take them.
(I could really use animated sprites for the FlamingNinjaGear, the Illuminant Necklaces and the Fiery Shell ;). Not the ones you see in your inventory but the ones you see on the player when he has these accessories equipped. you can pm me if you want the original terraria sprites because I don't know if I'm allowed to link them here)

Very cool suggestions! I will probably add them all.

That's nice of you! Just post some textures if you want and then i'll decide if I take them.
(I could really use animated sprites for the FlamingNinjaGear, the Illuminant Necklaces and the Fiery Shell ;). Not the ones you see in your inventory but the ones you see on the player when he has these accessories equipped. you can pm me if you want the original terraria sprites because I don't know if I'm allowed to link them here)
ill see what i can do. and also what about my sprite of elemental gear that i showed you, is that not gonna get added?

As long as Ice Storm is a hardmode item now (Frost cores from Ice golems, Ice golems are hardmode), it really should be buffed. It does very little damage to hardmode enemies...

Whoops, sorry for the long wait!
By the time you see this, you will have received a PM with sprites.
Why a PM? Just post them here so everyone can see them

I might try to make sprites for accessories on the player, it's been ages since I've done anything Terraria-related though

Why a PM? Just post them here so everyone can see them

I might try to make sprites for accessories on the player, it's been ages since I've done anything Terraria-related though
The same reason why developers won't let you play a pre-alpha game.

The PM was okay. We had much to write and it would have gotten a bit big to post it all here. But in the end it doesn't matter.
If someone wants to see the new textures or wants to get an alpha release (he has to compile it himself using the TAPI Packer) he can get both @ my github: https://github.com/LolHens/ElementalBoots
The new textures are the extinguisher, Spiky Ball Blaster and the Ice Storm book but you can read that in the credits in the ModInfo.json file

The PM was okay. We had much to write and it would have gotten a bit big to post it all here. But in the end it doesn't matter.
If someone wants to see the new textures or wants to get an alpha release (he has to compile it himself using the TAPI Packer) he can get both @ my github: https://github.com/LolHens/ElementalBoots
The new textures are the extinguisher, Spiky Ball Blaster and the Ice Storm book but you can read that in the credits in the ModInfo.json file
Here are some weapon exclusive items (all it is, is weapons)

Attachments

• Icestrom_Saber.png
    Icestrom_Saber.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 212
  • IceStorm_Claymore.png
    IceStorm_Claymore.png
    2 KB · Views: 199
  • IceStorm_Shotbow.png
    IceStorm_Shotbow.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 188
  • IceStorm_Warhammer.png
    IceStorm_Warhammer.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 185
  • IceStormGreataxe.png
    IceStormGreataxe.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 212
  • IceStormPartisan.png
    IceStormPartisan.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 188
  • IceStormPick2.0.png
    IceStormPick2.0.png
    1 KB · Views: 191
It's made from chlorophyte tools and made with lots of frost cores so it's all frozen up that's why I didn't want to make completely new sprites.
Ah, I see.
The color is spot on. Small edits like a frozen handle, an ice shard instead of a blade, etc. would improve the sprites greatly though.

Back
Top Bottom