tModLoader Elemental Boots

Agreed 100%, reduce flight time to 200% or less.
Agreed!
How do you make blade of elemental and the Elemental gear?
its not implemented yet.
Ohhhh. I saw the banner on Pumpking's request thread and got confused. Thanks.
That stuff has been moved to this mod: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/elemental-the-mod.7736/#post-260641

i dont mean too be a butthead or anything but how do you make a tinkerers workshop ( i know it says but when i try it wont work) where do you craft it, and what do you use

i dont mean too be a butthead or anything but how do you make a tinkerers workshop ( i know it says but when i try it wont work) where do you craft it, and what do you use

You buy the Tinkerers Workshop from the Goblin Tinkerer... even before hardmode you can buy it...

Epic Triple Facepalm

What a awesome mod , I really luv the items . They are just so useful , maybe I can begin help with sprites here eventually when I'm not doing Avalon stuff.

any fix for this?

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "LolHens:IlluminantPearl" found
at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
at LolHens.LolHensBase.OnAllModsLoaded() in \ElementalBoots_v1.7.tapi\LolHens\LolHensBase.cs at line 35
at TAPI.Hooks.Call(System.Action[] ts)
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

any fix for this?

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "LolHens:IlluminantPearl" found
at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
at LolHens.LolHensBase.OnAllModsLoaded() in \ElementalBoots_v1.7.tapi\LolHens\LolHensBase.cs at line 35
at TAPI.Hooks.Call(System.Action[] ts)
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
when did this happen? when you started the game? killed an enemy?

I like this mod alot, and I had a cool idea. What if you added an item that combined elemental wings and elemental boots? Yeah, similar things have been done in other mods but I'd still like to see it in this!

This mod is amazing, first one I've downloaded and I'm not disappointed with the results, everything is well balanced and, honestly, was what i was hoping would happen. I've played vanilla a great deal, and always wished that: 1. I had more accessory slots, or 2. I could combine accessories like this to make more room in my accessory slots.

I was digging through some files, and suddenly I found this! Would anyone on this team like to explain why my sprites are in your mod folders, labeled under Stamina? I'm frankly surprised...
WHAT.png

I was digging through some files, and suddenly I found this! Would anyone on this team like to explain why my sprites are in your mod folders, labeled under Stamina? I'm frankly surprised...
View attachment 39276
You suggested these items a few pages back in this thread so I was going to imlement them in the next version, but already put your sprites in, so I don't forget about it.
If you want I will take them out immediately. ;)

You suggested these items a few pages back in this thread so I was going to imlement them in the next version, but already put your sprites in, so I don't forget about it.
If you want I will take them out immediately. ;)

Oh, I forgot about that. Continue, then. Love ya, bye!

Back
Top Bottom