tModLoader Elemental Boots

I think there should be a "Heavenly Balloon" that is crafted out of ALL of the balloon-related accessories.
It grants infinite jumps. Please no.

Last edited:
Why not make a hurricane in a bottle? It would have the same animation as a cthulunado (giant tornados created by duke fishron) and allows you ride it for 15 seconds and you could make the balloon version and add it to the giant weighted honey balloon bundle

How are the rest of you making the balloon bundle? I've been making new small worlds for the past two hours and only two pyramids spawned, both contained the pharoahs set. Is there a tapi map with all items I don't know about or a an inventory editor that works with tapi saves?

How are the rest of you making the balloon bundle? I've been making new small worlds for the past two hours and only two pyramids spawned, both contained the pharoahs set. Is there a tapi map with all items I don't know about or a an inventory editor that works with tapi saves?
You probably have to find another pyramid. They should contain the sandstorm in a balloon.
A good inventory editor is this one made by Shockah: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/shockahs-tweak-mods.3889/
There is also one by PoroCYon: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ingame-cheat-menu.1620/
Both are compatible with tAPI and these are ingame editors. You don't even need to close the game! ;)

I literally just loaded a vanilla world with two pyramids, both with Sandstorms in Bottles.

Anyways, I've been gone for a week. Anything of importance happen?

I don't know if this is supposed to be like this or not, but Flaming Ninja Gear makes you dash at an absolutely insane speed for an absolutely insane distance and you glitch through blocks while dashing.

I don't know if this is supposed to be like this or not, but Flaming Ninja Gear makes you dash at an absolutely insane speed for an absolutely insane distance and you glitch through blocks while dashing.
This has happened to me also but I use it to go underground without digging

Yo i don't know fi this is supposed to happen, but i was playing, found a SURFACE CHEST, opened it, and there was a tornado in a bottle, pretty sure it's not supposed to be that waym it was just meters away from my spawn point and was the first chest i opened, i stored it for later because it's unfair, but, wat.

Yo i don't know fi this is supposed to happen, but i was playing, found a SURFACE CHEST, opened it, and there was a tornado in a bottle, pretty sure it's not supposed to be that waym it was just meters away from my spawn point and was the first chest i opened, i stored it for later because it's unfair, but, wat.
Yes. I think sky islands are on different heights with different world sizes. I will try to fix that too.

Requests:

1: Increase Frozen Turtle Shield's rarity to yellow or cyan.

2: Add a tinker of the Frozen Turtle Shield and Ankh Shield. Cyan rarity. Name of the tinker is "Frozen Ankh Shield".
AwP4PxM.png

Last edited:
I am really enjoying this mod. I just downloaded it not too long ago so I'm not that far but it is really fun so far. Another sleepless night for Terraria :p

Only thing that urks me, all of the gem armors are recolors.

Back
Top Bottom