Weapons & Equip Elemental Equipment!

Wait that dumb thing was a suggestion anyways that celestial shield would bee awesome to have(mind u I'm still have trouble getting the ankh shield) butt there r other people's suggestions that I would love to see put in as well for example I can't remember the creator without looking it up butt there is a thread for furniture made from lunar fragments they already have sprites for solar flare and vortex
Well OK I guess.
Celestial Shield OP
Alright.
I guess?

I don't know if that counts as justification, but I also have no plans to change it so I guess I shouldn't complain.
Hey I like what u did with the word bee in my quote also even though i keep bringing up the celestial shield it is not the only idea on this thread I like it's just the one that 7 out my 14 characters would use I also have 1 that would use plantera boots 1 that would use both high tier sapphire items 1 that would use both high tier amber items 1 that would use the frozen mittens and frozen paladins shield then one of my 7 that would use the celestial shield would use both the high tier ruby items

Reactions: Bry
Wow almost a year since I've last posted on this thread anyways the biggest thing I love about the celestial shield is that it helps the team not just yourself

Well, thanks to drasuzumebachi, I remembered this thread existed.
I've spent the past couple of weeks working on sprites, and I'm happy to say that I'm back to Elemental Equipment!
fSIsYVt.png
0Fgsf9h.png
Udn7oAk.png

This is easily my favorite thread, especially since I can sneak in crap like the Eskimo's Shield and the Giant Bundle of Balloons and have it work to a better extent than they would when being suggested as their own thing.
You'll notice that there's some new items and debuffs I mention in new item descriptions that are nowhere to be found in the thread. Now you have stuff to look forward to seeing, besides new accessories.
sCZV5I0.png
enmIi0i.png
6qPg5bz.png

(Yes, I like showing off sprites, shush)

Well, thanks to drasuzumebachi, I remembered this thread existed.
I've spent the past couple of weeks working on sprites, and I'm happy to say that I'm back to Elemental Equipment!
fSIsYVt.png
0Fgsf9h.png
Udn7oAk.png

This is easily my favorite thread, especially since I can sneak in crap like the Eskimo's Shield and the Giant Bundle of Balloons and have it work to a better extent than they would when being suggested as their own thing.
You'll notice that there's some new items and debuffs I mention in new item descriptions that are nowhere to be found in the thread. Now you have stuff to look forward to seeing, besides new accessories.
sCZV5I0.png
enmIi0i.png
6qPg5bz.png

(Yes, I like showing off sprites, shush)
Yeah I seem to necro a lot

hey would u care if someone were to put this suggestion into a mod (i cant make mods myself butt still i would love to be able to use these accessories)

hey would u care if someone were to put this suggestion into a mod (i cant make mods myself butt still i would love to be able to use these accessories)
Continuing the whole necroing thing, I see.
I mean, yeah, it'd be cool and all, but I think like 1-3 people have asked to use some of the stuff in mods already, and as far as I know, none have delivered.
Soooooo yeah it's not gonna happen.

Intentional, but likely won't be fixed for a while.
Also, flattered that you actually check back from time to time.
even if these wont be put into a mod and it is unlikely that the terraria staff will put them into the game these accessories r still amazing and although there is almost no chance of me being able to get them (due to the reasons i listed at the begining of this post) it is still interesting to see where this goes and look forward to future developments

Woah.

Needs to have a mod with these things in it and lots of your other suggestions deserve it too.

Unless this gets into the game itself.

I am honestly relieved that this suggestion has been received so damn well; it's STILL inpermissibly unfinished and I have not added squat in forever. I keep wanting to add to it, I swear, but I have been forced to push it back repeatedly over the past several months because I'm way too damn busy.
Not gonna lie, I was originally pretty strapped for ideas once I introduced the three new gems, and I still kinda am. I do have a few old ideas, though; I'll see if I can integrate those... soonish.

To say this interests me is an understatement. I think it’s a wonderfully gobsmacking, bangarang, bloody brilliant idea. Nonetheless, I have questions, concerns, and probably a lot of stupidity.

1. Would the necklaces/rings and their upgrades be able to boost the effects of flasks and armors as well, or is the effect for the weapon only? Also, do they also provide the bonus to arrows and bullets? Or is it melee weapons only?

2. I think that the bow fishing arrows me be a little OP. Unless I’m mistaken, that 250% increase damage gets the arrows up tp 42-55 damage per hit. Combine this with the Daledus Stormbow, minimal farming, and little set up, and you could look to absolutely shred through the Duke. I’m not against the arrows, but maybe they be nerfed a tiny bit.

3. This is more of a technical question than anything, but how would you decide on the classifications for damage? Do boulders count as earth damage?

To say this interests me is an understatement. I think it’s a wonderfully gobsmacking, bangarang, bloody brilliant idea. Nonetheless, I have questions, concerns, and probably a lot of stupidity.

1. Would the necklaces/rings and their upgrades be able to boost the effects of flasks and armors as well, or is the effect for the weapon only? Also, do they also provide the bonus to arrows and bullets? Or is it melee weapons only?

2. I think that the bow fishing arrows me be a little OP. Unless I’m mistaken, that 250% increase damage gets the arrows up tp 42-55 damage per hit. Combine this with the Daledus Stormbow, minimal farming, and little set up, and you could look to absolutely shred through the Duke. I’m not against the arrows, but maybe they be nerfed a tiny bit.

3. This is more of a technical question than anything, but how would you decide on the classifications for damage? Do boulders count as earth damage?
Aaaww, thanks for the kind words!
As for your inquiries:
1. Oh, no no no, the accessories boost everything; armors, other accessories, flasks, you name it! Flasks and the Fire/Cryo Gauntlet don't convert weapons to a specific element; their debuff is just boosted.
Enemy attacks are also affected by this, but enemies themselves don't have elemental resistances or weaknesses, cuz that's not really necessary and would be more annoying than anything else (plus, I think the way I did things is a little more fun).
2. Oh yeah, don't worry; both of those Quivers are due for revision. The recipe for the Bowfishing Quiver also bothers the :red: out of me, so I might B.S. a new accessory to combine.
3. If you can tell something is directly related to a specific element, it'll be counted. Your example is a good one, but there are also things like the Terra Blade being Earth, Sky Fracture being Light, all Chlorophyte items being Nature, etc., etc. There might also be cases of multiple elements being tied to one thing; the only examples I can think of right now are Frostburn (fire and ice) and Shadowflame (fire and dark).

Back
Top Bottom