tModLoader Elemental Hearts Mod

How do you open the ui? I set it to right shift, and I see 5 tabs (prehardmode, hardmode, calamity, thorium, and expert) and when I click on them, I get a message in chat saying opened/closed X section, but nothing noticeable happens on screen... is there another section I need to open as well, or?

I gave up on the UI. Sorry! I keep on pushing it back because its hard to do. Ill try to fix it before 2.2 tmodloader comes out, because by then me and the bois will be playing again.

Is there anywhere I can listen to the menacing heart boss music without having to open terraria get the music box and have terraria running in the background?

Hey, I've been trying to use this mod, but it seems I'm only able to use one heart at a time, can you tell me how to fix this? I'm relatively new, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, I've been trying to use this mod, but it seems I'm only able to use one heart at a time, can you tell me how to fix this? I'm relatively new, sorry for the inconvenience.
You can change in the config if you WANT, but by default you are only supposed to be able to have 1 of each type.

Love this mod, it's a nice balanced way to add extra health and appeals to the collector in me.

Small problem (okay, big problem): when trying to run the mod in multiplayer, the game crashes when starting the server. Tried with a newly-created world and character, only this mod loaded, and a completely vanilla game otherwise. I also tried launching a standalone server, it seemed to boot up fine, but the same crash occurred when joining from the game client.

Also, the Discord invite in the OP appears to be invalid.

Back
Top Bottom