tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Coming to a mod new you soon:

Anyways, some of you have probably seen my announcement on the tModLoader thread.
Unfortunately, I will not have time to work on my mods either. This has necessitated a change of plans: I will release one more content update for this mod, with the hardest boss to ever exist and that will ever exist in Terraria (see video above). Afterwards, while I'm busy, I might release bugfix updates once in a while, but I will not have time to work on content. Do not worry: this mod is not being abandoned, and I will resume adding content to it once this busy period of my life finally passes.

v1.3.2
-Purium Shield bar and custom stats UI now work with interface scaling
-Fixed bug where Void Trail is affected by lighting
-Fixed bug where custom stats aren't synced between clients in multiplayer
-Added the ultimate boss of all of modded Terraria
-Added purium coins to help store platinum coins
-Ritual of Endings recipe changes depending on what mods you have
-Fixed bug where losing all lives against the Spirits of Purity and Chaos will still cause them to despawn if another mod revives you
-Fixed error message when turning off the Cleanser Beam
-Made the Spirits of Purity and Chaos easier to defeat once they have already been defeated
-Added Mod.Call support for easier cross-mod content
-Added support for boss lot swapping tokens from imkSushi's mod

This is gonna be the last content mod for a while until my life becomes more stable. However, until then, I'll still be releasing small bugfix updates when the need arises.

Even Leveled can't put a dent on the Elemental Unleash XD (Actually, Leveled makes some bosses HARDER due to easily hitting the damage cap.)

vSnv9qb.png

This is happening since the update, in multiplayer. Any clue why this happens?

The Spirit of Purity rematch is way too hard. I can't even do it on a cheat character. Not even with the Rainbow Star
MnIFkCm.png

Last edited:
v1.3.2.1
-Fixed bug where cataclysm countdown does not display properly
-Fixed bug where lives left sync instead of custom stats in multiplayer
-Fixed bug where you can summon a second final boss in the final phase
-Fixed bug where the final boss is too easy

vSnv9qb.png

This is happening since the update, in multiplayer. Any clue why this happens?
Thanks for reporting! It has now been fixed in this update.

The Spirit of Purity rematch is way too hard. I can't even do it on a cheat character. Not even with the Rainbow Star
MnIFkCm.png
I have heard your pleas, and buffed the boss accordingly :dryadnaughty:

v1.3.2.1
-Fixed bug where cataclysm countdown does not display properly
-Fixed bug where lives left sync instead of custom stats in multiplayer
-Fixed bug where you can summon a second final boss in the final phase
-Fixed bug where the final boss is too easy

Thanks for reporting! It has now been fixed in this update.

I have heard your pleas, and buffed the boss accordingly :dryadnaughty:

god dangit you didnt do anything :confused: WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
9aTO0Bv.png

+shield of purity

(but in all seriousness im using heros mod and just playing around and i want to complete my boss list please add an extension for heros mod that makes godmode from it work)
("Fixed bug where losing all lives against the Spirits of Purity and Chaos will still cause them to despawn if another mod revives you" but it still despawns with rainbow star)

Last edited:
Beat it. I expected worse, somehow, but don't let that downplay the fight, I still had 61 defeats in total before I got it.

I do have (another) bug to report, though. Spirit of Chaos's first form "pentagram" attack works differently now, instead of the white arms reaching out to trap and get you, they just rotate, making it a bit like a bigger, easier version of its spinning mega laser.

god dangit you didnt do anything :confused: WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
9aTO0Bv.png

+shield of purity

(but in all seriousness im using heros mod and just playing around and i want to complete my boss list please add an extension for heros mod that makes godmode from it work)
("Fixed bug where losing all lives against the Spirits of Purity and Chaos will still cause them to despawn if another mod revives you" but it still despawns with rainbow star)
The boss has a DPS cap. Your cheaty weapons won't make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom