tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Hey I’m trying to defeat spirit of chaos second phase but it keeps regenerating before it even fires it’s next laser.

Hey I’m trying to defeat spirit of chaos second phase but it keeps regenerating before it even fires it’s next laser.
Turn off Masochist mode from Fargo's mod, this boss is impossible to beat with it on.
[doublepost=1537021962,1537021735][/doublepost]This is by-far the best open source mod for learning from, it's got a bit of everything you could hope to use in your mods.
I can't tell you how many times your mod saved me so much trouble Blushie, really appericate it!

Turn off Masochist mode from Fargo's mod, this boss is impossible to beat with it on.
[doublepost=1537021962,1537021735][/doublepost]This is by-far the best open source mod for learning from, it's got a bit of everything you could hope to use in your mods.
I can't tell you how many times your mod saved me so much trouble Blushie, really appericate it!
Thank you very much! That’s exactly what I needed

This mod is really cool, but i have one problem. In all the Spirit Fights i believe i get a "debuff" which insanely fast drains my health, so it forces me to NoHit all of them. Is this a feature?

This mod is really cool, but i have one problem. In all the Spirit Fights i believe i get a "debuff" which insanely fast drains my health, so it forces me to NoHit all of them. Is this a feature?
It doesn't drain your health, the "Undead" Debuff makes any healing item or instant healing ability harm you.

Which of the 3 trophies drop from SoP, and which from Enraged SoP? Because so far I've got Bunny Trophy from the first fight, and I don't know if I should be grinding it further or git gud and overcome the enraged version (I know there is SoP Trophy and Tree Trophy)

Which of the 3 trophies drop from SoP, and which from Enraged SoP? Because so far I've got Bunny Trophy from the first fight, and I don't know if I should be grinding it further or git gud and overcome the enraged version (I know there is SoP Trophy and Tree Trophy)
Enraged SoP doesn't have a trophy

v1.3.3
-Memory improvements on reloading mods
-Purium slicer no longer flies across the entire map
-Fixed bug where item icon can hide custom stat boosts
-Added shield visuals for bosses with dps caps
-Added salt
-Nerfed purium armor defense
-Nerfed emblem of the void damage
-Buffed terra spirit's final phase
-Buffed the elemental sprayer
-Fixed bug where chaos spirit arms have health bars
-Resprited many many things
-Fixed bug where Purity Shield mount cannot pass through platforms
-Updated to tModLoader v0.11
-Added new bonus final boss

New sprites diesn't fit terraria style. And I don't like that. Could you please either change that or make version with old sprites?

New sprites diesn't fit terraria style. And I don't like that. Could you please either change that or make version with old sprites?
Which sprites in particular do you not like? I can probably add an option to switch between the new and old sprites.

You know, I had questioned for well over a year now if you were ever going to finish that boss you were showing off over 2 years ago...
And here we are, I am blown away by this surprise update. Thank you so much for finishing this mod Blushie <3

it wont let me load the mod :( can someone help me solve it heres what it says "
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsContentHelper.GraphicsDeviceFromContentReader(ContentReader contentReader)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.EffectReader.Read(ContentReader input, Effect existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResource(String path, Int32 length, Func`1 getStream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResources()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__30_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)"
it would be really appreciated :)

I really like that new Abomination sprite, like literally it was my favorite boss, and now you added cool and uniqe items and good quality sprite and now it's probably the most uniqe IoC boss-type ever! Keep it up! Hyped to see more cool resprited and nicely done stuff! :happy:

i have problem i have this:

[17:22:34] [13/ERROR] [tML]: Une erreur est apparue en lançant Bluemagic
Les mods ont été automatiquement désactivés.
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "tmod:Bluemagic\Effects\WorldReaver". This file was compiled for the HiDef profile, and cannot be loaded into a Reach GraphicsDevice.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsContentHelper.GraphicsDeviceFromContentReader(ContentReader contentReader)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.EffectReader.Read(ContentReader input, Effect existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResource(String path, Int32 length, Func`1 getStream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResources()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__30_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[17:22:34] [13/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Bluemagic

Back
Top Bottom