tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

This boss will adjust which attacks it uses based on how often you get hit by them.

I'd still use an arena for campfires, heart lamps, and stars in a bottle.

But now that you've beaten it, you likely won't need any of those, the next boss is rather easy, but the 2 after it... Good :red:ing luck.

Thanks, I'll need it! Just took down Purity again in what felt like a more... "standard" run (where it spams a shield every few seconds so the last 20% of the fight is 80% of the length). Still don't understand why they didn't happen my first takedown, but I think I've finally gotten used to avoiding most of its stuff.

hello, I wanted a help with this, could you help me? I'm having an error when I'm going to create a server with the elemental unleash on ''start-tModLoaderServer'', but always happens these two errors, can you help me?
Captura de Tela (28).png
Captura de Tela (29).png

so does this mod work in multiplayer cause it keeps disabling it self when ever i run a multiplayer game

how do i craft or get salt
You get salt from dying (I think only during boss fights)
After all, the item reads "Tears of your Rage"

As for pure salt, you get that from dying during the Spirit of Purity Rematch
So yes, you have to die during that fight to even fight Blushie :p

Hey! I haven't gotten around to trying out the mod just yet, but from the video demos i was wondering if you'd be interested in some occasional sprite work. I'm not sure how often i'd be able to help but i threw together a real quick concept for the Phantom. I haven't done the hands just yet though because i was still deciding on what they'd look like.

Gif of concept Phantom

I passed by a video showing off some of the content and I think the mod looks awesome and has tons of potential. Nice work!

Hey! I haven't gotten around to trying out the mod just yet, but from the video demos i was wondering if you'd be interested in some occasional sprite work. I'm not sure how often i'd be able to help but i threw together a real quick concept for the Phantom. I haven't done the hands just yet though because i was still deciding on what they'd look like.

Gif of concept Phantom

I passed by a video showing off some of the content and I think the mod looks awesome and has tons of potential. Nice work!
You call that "real quick"? Damn son, you spriters make it look so easy!
Wish I had people like that :(

I literally created this account so I could ask how to get the purity shield
That being said
How do I get the purity shield? I've looked all over the internet and people say it's in this mod, but I can't find it anywhere, even with the cheat sheet mod. How do I get it?

nevermind. I'm special in the head and somehow managed to download the wrong mod.

Last edited:
Guys I have an incredibly serious question. I have a strong feeling that that the Spirit of Chaos is bugged, because even though I've hit it with the laser 10 times. For some unknown reason it just regenerates health after the first hit. Is there some sort of accessory I need or something? Because every time I get the first hit, it just goes back up to 100% health before I can get another one.
If someone could get back to me on this, that would be appreciated because it's very easy and I've technically done it already, I'm just physically unable to kill it.

Guys I have an incredibly serious question. I have a strong feeling that that the Spirit of Chaos is bugged, because even though I've hit it with the laser 10 times. For some unknown reason it just regenerates health after the first hit. Is there some sort of accessory I need or something? Because every time I get the first hit, it just goes back up to 100% health before I can get another one.
If someone could get back to me on this, that would be appreciated because it's very easy and I've technically done it already, I'm just physically unable to kill it.

asked before:
Hey I’m trying to defeat spirit of chaos second phase but it keeps regenerating before it even fires it’s next laser.

Though this was some time ago, but here's your answer:
Turn off Masochist mode from Fargo's mod, this boss is impossible to beat with it on.
[doublepost=1537021962,1537021735][/doublepost]This is by-far the best open source mod for learning from, it's got a bit of everything you could hope to use in your mods.
I can't tell you how many times your mod saved me so much trouble Blushie, really appericate it!

Is that purity shield thing in this mod because saw it on gameraiders101 channel in his invetory

Code:
[14:33:10] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: 
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Bluemagic.BlushieBoss.BlushieBoss.Unload() in Bluemagic\BlushieBoss\BlushieBoss.cs:line 162
   at Bluemagic.Bluemagic.Unload() in Bluemagic.cs:line 167
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.UnloadModContent()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Unload()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Reload()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.DisplayLoadError(String msg, Exception e, Boolean fatal, Boolean continueIsRetry)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Reload()
   at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

[14:33:10] [1/FATAL] [tML]: One or more errors occured while unloading and tModLoader must be restarted to prevent further issues.
Bluemagic was unable to unload properly. Modders must use defensive programming to ensure unloading completes regardless of any errors during loading.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Bluemagic.BlushieBoss.BlushieBoss.Unload() in Bluemagic\BlushieBoss\BlushieBoss.cs:line 162
   at Bluemagic.Bluemagic.Unload() in Bluemagic.cs:line 166
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.UnloadModContent()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Unload()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()
Yeah the mod's online functionality appears to be completely bricked atm, and knowing Blushie we might not get a fix for a long time

Back
Top Bottom