tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

aight I'm going to try to shade the sprites better for fun
purium-1.png.png

purium bar

Hey I would love to play this mod but I have having a bit of trouble running it on a server. It seems it needs to get updated to run on the latest tmodloader. Not sure how I can do that. Tbh I am a bit new at this.

So... umm i have a problem with starting a multiplayer server. i dont know if there were attempts to fix it.

its stuck on "Starting Server" Screen. and it does that with only your mod. not with calamity or thorium.
TModLoader Version: v0.11.8

if you run tmodloader on an _old_ computer with an equally old video card, and try to run Elemental Unleash, then you recognize the follow;
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "tmod:Bluemagic\Effects\WorldReaver". This file was compiled for the HiDef profile, and cannot be loaded into a Reach GraphicsDevice.

i figured out a "kludge", and will try to explain how i got it to mostly work.

this guide assumes some things, notably that you are on a windows 7 computer. if you are not on windows, you can adjust as needed. if on windows, but not 7, i cannot guarantee anything. unfortunately, access to installed terraria 1.3.5.3 is required, but steam or gog should both work.

edit; if Blushie tells me to remove this, i will do so asap. all original code, etc, is not mine.

reedit, file has errors, will try again in a moment
rereedit one more try! i assume its the right revision this time lol
rerereedit nope, wrong another revision, sorry to the one person who downloaded it, and now cant get it to work

Attachments

• bluemagic-edit2.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Is this mod still being updated? wanted to play with friends but the server issue is not fixed it would be a shame since as this is the true final boss of TMOD

Just came back to modded Terraria and updated my 1.3 modlist to 1.4, it is sad to see this mod no longer being maintained.
Spirit of Purity, Chaos and Purity rematch are all phenomenal bossfights that, to this day, few mods even come close to.

Back
Top Bottom