tModLoader Elemental Weapon Enhancements

I have a dumber question: How do I use the shifters? I tried right clicking them; while in cursor right clicking the item I want to modify.
I use More Modifiers.
Thanks

I have a dumber question: How do I use the shifters? I tried right clicking them; while in cursor right clicking the item I want to modify.
I use More Modifiers.
Thanks
I explain it in OP. Right click them. Changes the item in YOUR FIRST hotbar slot.

I explain it in OP. Right click them. Changes the item in YOUR FIRST hotbar slot.
That's my problem, I do that and it doesn't change anything. I have a Molten Hamaxe and when I right click the Element Shifter nothing happens but a sound as if it was being clicked.

Edit: I made a mistake. I was trying to change the element of an item that does not have one. I thought that was possible.

Last edited:
This mod appears to have introduced a bug with summoning. With this mod installed, minions are despawning on their own, usually within a minute, sometimes within seconds.

I think it could be better if some weapons just had a set element attached to them. A Water Bolt would always be water, A Flamelash always fire, etc.

But normal weapons like Harpoons and Muskets could have any element.
MLG 320 NOSCOPE BULLET

Code:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetItemInfo(Item item, Mod mod, String name)
   at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo(Mod mod, String name)
   at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo[T](Mod mod)
   at ElementalWeaponEnhancements.ElementalProjectile.PreAI(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ElementalWeaponEnhancements\ElementalWeaponEnhancements.cs:line 54
   at ElementalWeaponEnhancements.ElementalProjectile.PreAI(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ElementalWeaponEnhancements\ElementalWeaponEnhancements.cs:line 54

Code:
Yeah I need to update this mod, but I'm not really seeing enough attention for it sadly. It's quite a massive undertaking since I want to rewrite the whole thing.

like the mod a lot but i recently when i picked up items it frezzes my character till i die do you know how to fix this (just this mod loaded)
and yes i have updated tmod to 0.9.1

like the mod a lot but i recently when i picked up items it frezzes my character till i die do you know how to fix this (just this mod loaded)
and yes i have updated tmod to 0.9.1
Would it be possible for you to at least fix this bug? And shockahs profile page says he's uninterested in Terraria modding

Back
Top Bottom