tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
Bug found with the item - Blood diamond : While equipped enemy npcs being drained of life will often not take damage from being hit due to the constant stream of damage being inflicted.

I was planning to make the Elemental Arcanum but I am not able to figure out where to find the "Illusive Charm". Its the last thing I need to finish it. Could somebody pls help me ;-(

this might not be a bug, but the dawn of the void drops frames like crazy. (my laptop is pretty decent, so you could only imagine what it would be like on a toaster pc.)

Hey in the logs i keep seeing this and i dont know if its bad or not
Elements Awoken: MortemWalker. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Elements Awoken: SpikedPuff. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Elements Awoken: Immolator. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Elements Awoken: ReaverSlime. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Elements Awoken: VoidRaven. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Elements Awoken: ZergCaster. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.

My game often crashes, someone told me to check my log, here is it

Elements Awoken: MortemWalker. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Elements Awoken: SpikedPuff. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Elements Awoken: Immolator. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Elements Awoken: ReaverSlime. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Elements Awoken: VoidRaven. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Elements Awoken: ZergCaster. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.
Mod of Redemption: InfectedCaveBat. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Mod of Redemption developers.

Please fix the nanocore so that you can hide the werewolf/merfolk using the hidden feature on equiped items. That’s how the celestial shell works.
It’s not really a bug, but it would be really nice to be able stay as a regular character in water and at night.

Last edited:
Hello there! Just started a playthrough with this mod the other day, and have been having looking forward to the hardmode and post-moonlord content. A little bit ago I checked the wiki, and noticed that only a portion of the content has been updated. I don't know if this is because the Wiki is new, or if it's just the one person working on it, but it is extremely helpful to be able to see and understand detailed content for the mod. If someone could update it, that would be greatly appreciated! If there is not enough time or there aren't enough resources to complete the site, it's no big deal. It's just a very helpful and valuable resource for players of the mod...

Last edited:
I really like this mod. It is very strange that he is not very popular. Much has been done at the highest level. However, I met a bug with Enchanted Staff. Summon buff can not be disabled. In auto-pause buffs can be, however summon remains and buff is restored. In addition, I think this weapon is very imbalanced. Even with one summon's pair, the boss with 40k hp dies very quickly.

i am not able to make desert themed weapons but ive defeated every boss up to the sky boss, ive tried killing the sand boss three times and the eoc threes times also but nothing seems to work

Hello I have a bug with the new uptade of the mod everytime my mouse touch the infinity gauntlet in my inventory my game crash (multi and solo don't change anything) do you have any idea for fix this pls ?

I was playing a modpack I made and the combined forces of Boss Checklist and Recipe Browser said that this mod contains a miniboss called Toy Slime. How is it summoned?

I think that Volcanox's weapons are so bad and not uniqe. Can you make them way interesting, right now those weapons just useles for me.

I was playing a modpack I made and the combined forces of Boss Checklist and Recipe Browser said that this mod contains a miniboss called Toy Slime. How is it summoned?

Toy Slime is a early pre-hardmode mini boss fought before any other boss, it's summoner is made with 20 Gel and 4 Copper Bars, if I remember correctly.
Better take more gel with you, I don't know how much it was.

The Dawn of the Void invasion seems to me very unbalanced.
- A lot of lags. Especially when Shade Wyrm.
- Too many enemies. (Spawn Rate and required to complete)
- With the latest update, progress bar was removed.
- Shade Wyrm too often spawn during the invasion. As a result, their periods can be in the amount of 2-3 at a time.

I also noticed that Infernace was updated on the wiki, but in the game it still has a sprite with black armor.
(New)

Back
Top Bottom