tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
Would you consider removing the permafrost mechanic completely? All it seems to do is stop you and get in the way, taking all the fun out of playing this mod imo.

Aside from that, this mod is fantastic. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. :)

I have to agree not only with the Permafrost ordeal, but the whole way your giving players "incentive" to fight the bosses
no one wants to be hit with debuffs or crap happening in their world until they defeat the boss.

Bosses are fought for the experence, for the loot! Not to remove an annoying part of the world that's hurting the player until they fight it.

Also, rip Story Teller's Secret Boss fight :(

I seem to have a problem. I use the item checklist mod which shows the recipes for items and the mutated scorpion doesn't show up when i type it? I looked up how to make it but it does not allow me to make it either. I don't know if this is a glitch or not but i thought i'd let you know seeing as i can't fight wasteland. Love the mod tho

You find them in the desert, I found tons in the underground desert. Also you have to catch them with a bug net and yes they can hurt you unlike other scorpions as I unfortunately found out a couples times running at them with low HP....

i've been following this mod for a while and these boss sprites are fantastic. (like the whole mod)
keep it up.

really enjoying the mod along with other mods but am having trouble with the wasteland boss , its not hard or anything but as am fighting it , it will go invisible and keep popping up from the ground and will not re appear staying invisible . so I have to ether die or log go back to main menu to get rid of it as wont take damage invisible, I don't know if am missing something . just wondering if some one can point me in the right direction :)

really enjoying the mod along with other mods but am having trouble with the wasteland boss , its not hard or anything but as am fighting it , it will go invisible and keep popping up from the ground and will not re appear staying invisible . so I have to ether die or log go back to main menu to get rid of it as wont take damage invisible, I don't know if am missing something . just wondering if some one can point me in the right direction :)
Defeated him recently, have you made sure you're not going outside the biome?

Defeated him recently, have you made sure you're not going outside the biome?
no am staying in the desert during the day , I will start doing him damage but then he will turn invisible but wont come out of invisibility thus not being able to take him down .

May i ask how you get the Empty Gauntlet? It doesn't look like it drops from an assigned enemy, if that's the case whats the drop chance? and is it post-boss? if so what boss? or could someone just tell me how to get the Empty Gauntlet?

May i ask how you get the Empty Gauntlet? It doesn't look like it drops from an assigned enemy, if that's the case whats the drop chance? and is it post-boss? if so what boss? or could someone just tell me how to get the Empty Gauntlet?
Story Teller sells it after you beat Void Leviathan; it's a post-mod weapon

1.3.5 - The Chaos Update is officially out! It's actually 1.3.6, but a little mistake happened there.

Changelog:
- Meet Azana, The Warrior of Chaos! She is a Post-Void Leviathan boss. Take Chaotic Flares to the guide, which can be dropped by Chaos Wraithes and Chaos Knights!
- Drakonite has more uses now - combine it with Ectoplasm to create Refined Drakonite, to create new weapons and armor!
- New monsters to make your everyday hunting harder.
- Bugfixes, so things should work a bit more smooth now!
- A bit updated in terms of music - Infernace and Regaroth now have remade theme songs, while Azana got her own, new track!
- Resprites to make everything look cooler.

Out on the mod browser now!
Have fun playing and don't forget to report bugs!

hey there! could you guys consider making the shield line upgrade like the boots do? i find myself skipping the later ones because they can't compete with shields from other mods. besides it's just fun to have an item you upgrade throughout the game.

"She is a Post-Void Leviathan boss"
Hopefully it'll be challenging enough, since your pretty much given all the "cheat" weapons of the mod after Void Levi, which made me think there wouldn't be a post-void levi boss. I guess I'll find out.

"Regaroth now have remade theme"
That's a bit sad since I thought his original track was amazing. Guess I'll have to give a hear to the new one.

"She is a Post-Void Leviathan boss"
Hopefully it'll be challenging enough, since your pretty much given all the "cheat" weapons of the mod after Void Levi, which made me think there wouldn't be a post-void levi boss. I guess I'll find out.

"Regaroth now have remade theme"
That's a bit sad since I thought his original track was amazing. Guess I'll have to give a hear to the new one.

Considering that I almost died wearing the Elemental Armor (best armor of this mod) and wielding the Blade of the Prince (my developer weapon) while fighting Azana...

Also, the new Regaroth theme is pretty good.

hey there! could you guys consider making the shield line upgrade like the boots do? i find myself skipping the later ones because they can't compete with shields from other mods. besides it's just fun to have an item you upgrade throughout the game.

Nice idea! I shall inform Orange about that.

I agree: that the boots are good, I mean really good, like a competing choice VS the endgame calamity boots.
The shields eeehhhh. Not so much.

I do have one small problem and it's with the infinity gauntlet, you can deflect "any" enemy that charges at you with the frost shield, that instantly made S.Cal's boss fight much easier let alone any other boss before that point too.
Just seemed like an oversight, add an IF condition for the boss variable checking or something cus right now it made it way too good for the rest of the game. Even though that thing is a :red: to craft (like it should be, but not broken like I was using it)

The operator NPC from alchemist NPC made a reference to Permafrost, not sure if this is for Calamity Cyogen or this mod's Permafrost. Maybe you'd know I don't that's for sure.

Apartantly at one point there was a Sans boss (which is a seperate mod now) in this mod, a bit curious why that was even part of Elements Awoken, but considering the infinity Gauntlet I really shouldn't be asking that question.

Still want to see music boxes.

All and all keep up the great work, you fellas are making the next great content mod for Terraria, no doubt.

Passing by just to deliver some feedback.
NOTE: I haven't tested the whole mod.

-I cannot make sense of what's inside the Toy Slime and the "gello stuff" he keeps dropping are weird.
-Mortem Walker's animation could be a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom