tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
I have a weird problem , so one guy have a series of Elements Awoken i saw it and i downloaded every single mod he use including Element Awoken (i dont have any more mods than he does) the problem is i can't reforge any moded weapon (for some reason acessories works) from EA , and he can . Mode pack he use is small and new items are only from EA, he currently leads the series , so gameplays are not outdated or anything.

thanks for nothing i guess

Last edited:
Still love this mod, though still have to cheat kill Regaroth so I don't die every few minutes from lightning....I go back and fight it of course but on my own time rather than being pushed :S.

Still love this mod, though still have to cheat kill Regaroth so I don't die every few minutes from lightning....I go back and fight it of course but on my own time rather than being pushed :S.

You know you can deactivate the prompts?

Well now don't I look like an :red: >.<...though, I seem to be an idiot on top of it, not seeing how to do that exactly...

Time for the second part of the community update. So basically, Community Update Part 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Additions:
- A lot of new weapons, including hardmode whips!
- The Celestial gets buffed post-moon lord and drops Lunar Fragments!
- The Storyteller now sells lab drives after you obtain them
- The Cyborg now sells lab funiture
- A new post-Azana crafting station, the Chaotic Crucible
- The Solar System Yoyos - a upgrade chain of new yoyos, ranging from early game to post-Azana!
- Donator items for Crow, Chamcham and Buildmonger
- Another new "station" for cracking them infinity crystals open - the Crystal Cracker
- Luminite will now spawn when killing the Moon Lord! It will only spawn up until 5 times, after that, more moon lord kills won't spawn more luminite.
- Tech materials have a progressing chain now. Speaking tech stuff, there are also new weapons!
- New armor and a few new weapons for Void Leviathan!
- A new enemy spawning post-moon lord
- Other minor additions

Changes:
- The Strange Plant wands only need 1, instead of 3 strange plants.
- The Lightning Cloud has been reworked!
- Nerfed the Frostmine.
- The Scourge Remote now needs all three mech boss souls, to - for real - take in the place of being a post-mech boss
- Desert Trailers can also now be crafted with Frostspark Boots. Just in case you made them already.
- Buffed lategame debuffs
- Infernace got a bit nerfed. He's now slower during the final phase and flies closer to the player now.
- The Beacon of the Eternal Abyss is now reuseable.
- Aqueous has new dialogue.
- The enchanted trio emits less light
- Azana inflicts a new, devastating debuff. So do her weapons. Of course there's a item which makes you immune...dropped by Azana.
- The Dying Azure now needs the Kindle Crusher to be crafted.
- Volcanox drops Pyroplasm now.
- Volcanox and Infernace now make boxes containing their loot when they die
- Void Knights nerfed, so they don't "instagib" you
- Volcanox lab lore now makes sense chronologically
- Scourge Fighter now moves faster when creating napalm
- Astras minions are faster
- Astra now uses the attacks of the other Celestials
- Drives and computer are now obtainable
- The Storytellers Scourge Fighter text has been changed
- The Scourge Remote now puts the players coordinates in chat
- Hypothermia applies debuffs less frequently
- Decreased freqency of hailstorms
- Removed the Laserblades and Laser Core
- Increased the spawnrate of the Inferno Spirit
- Some whips cant be auto used anymore
- Enemies don't spawn during boss fights
- Dawn of the Void banners updated
- Sky Essence is now only obtainable post mech bosses
- Void Leviathan can now be hit by the last prism but it does much less damage
- Hail stops during bossfights now -
- Toy Slime now takes 7 defence to spawn instead of 5
- Regaroth has a minor second phase now
- You can now tell when Regaroth is enraged

Resprites:
- Wasteland and his items
- Regaroth and his items (including a second one for his minor second phase)
- Void Leviathan and his items
- Astra has now a touched up animation
- Azana has animation now
- Mortemite
- Aqueous item resprites
- Infinity Crystals
- And some more

Bugfixes:
- Warhorn no longer requires bullets to be used
- Encounters will no longer start after downloading an update (at least it shouldn't)
- Immortal resolve has a cooldown now
- Ancient Rune now only stacks up to 1
- Waternados and Lightning from the prompts no longer spawn while underground
- Mighty wind no longer happens underground during a hailstorm
- Volcanox now drops Volcanic Stone correctly
- Rarities no longer raise infinitely or lower infinitely
- Other minor fixes

Download it now on the Mod Browser!

New update? what is it?
There's the changelog.

ok so im almost done with the mod and its really cool i love the story ark where she talks to you after all the check points super dope, but i cant find Chaos Flare, the page isnt set up so i have no idea where to look for them

this is normal that desert ashes is now a "not loaded item" ?
i supose desert ashes is now desert essence?

Last edited:
There's a bug with the newest update in multiplayer, the world effects you get prior to killing bosses don't actually go away after killing the respective boss. I took the world from my server and loaded it up in single player however, and the effects are gone. Additionally, they show as unchecked on boss checklist on the server, but checked off in single player as well.

Last edited:
The world effects go away for me personally, not sure if there was a mini update since Saturday though....

*EDIT*

on a side note Azana is a royal pain, still haven't beat the thing...

Last edited:
Currently there is a very annoying issue with this mod. Everything was running smooth until me and a buddy tried Infernace on multiplayer. When we finally killed him on normal mode, the overworld meteors were still there. The bosschecklist also did not check off Infernace. We then tried to kill infernace 3 more times and all three times it didn't count. We then tried to kill Wasteland and same problem, the bosschecklist never checked it off, same with toy slime. This is a very annoying problem, as I really love this mod but we've been at this for 5 hours with no avail and I would like to progress. However, when you swap to single player, the mod still works perfectly fine, the overworld things go away and the bosses get checked off. I really hope you can fix this as the mod is now pretty much unplayable.

Currently there is a very annoying issue with this mod. Everything was running smooth until me and a buddy tried Infernace on multiplayer. When we finally killed him on normal mode, the overworld meteors were still there. The bosschecklist also did not check off Infernace. We then tried to kill infernace 3 more times and all three times it didn't count. We then tried to kill Wasteland and same problem, the bosschecklist never checked it off, same with toy slime. This is a very annoying problem, as I really love this mod but we've been at this for 5 hours with no avail and I would like to progress. However, when you swap to single player, the mod still works perfectly fine, the overworld things go away and the bosses get checked off. I really hope you can fix this as the mod is now pretty much unplayable.
i need this mod to work tommmorow for a multi session :(

So im having an issue. Since i can't find any solution i'll try this here.
The Scorpion Breakout is sadly not stopping after i defeated (multiple times) Wasteland.
Maybe there is a workaround with some kind of command? It doesn't even get finished on the BossChecklist tbh.
I do have a few mods installed and if you wish i can post thwé list.

The world effects go away for me personally, not sure if there was a mini update since Saturday though....

*EDIT*

on a side note Azana is a royal pain, still haven't beat the thing...
Well, Azana is the final boss and intentionally hard. So I guess justified?

So im having an issue. Since i can't find any solution i'll try this here.
The Scorpion Breakout is sadly not stopping after i defeated (multiple times) Wasteland.
Maybe there is a workaround with some kind of command? It doesn't even get finished on the BossChecklist tbh.
I do have a few mods installed and if you wish i can post thwé list.

Are you playing Multiplayer?

why can i not get the sky essence?
ive been sitting in space for over an hour i even got 2 artifact materials but not even one essence

Yeah, i got the same problems with this mod in multiplayer. The Wasteland nor the In Infernace´s Wrath world event goes away. If i load the same world in singleplayer the events are gone. The storyteller also doesn´t update his story in multiplayer. He´s stuck at the toy slime quest.

Yeah, i got the same problems with this mod in multiplayer. The Wasteland nor the In Infernace´s Wrath world event goes away. If i load the same world in singleplayer the events are gone. The storyteller also doesn´t update his story in multiplayer. He´s stuck at the toy slime quest.
server or host and play?

Back
Top Bottom