• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Elements Awoken (WIP)

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters

Burst

Golem
How do i get odd water
Rare drop from the ocean.

Also, new update!
- Azana's first phase got a resprite. Her second phase was recolored to fit more to the first phase, for now. Her items were renamed and some of the items even got resprites.
- New donator items, aswell a new developer weapon! Rangers can be happy.
- Awakened mode exclusive items for: Toy Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Brain of Cthulhu, Queen Bee, Skeletron, Wall of Flesh, Permafrost and the Void Leviathan.
- The Harp of Judgement, a Magical Harp upgrade that will, surprise you down to the bone.
- New weapons, such as the Fizzler. Ratchet and Clank reference possibly included?
- Some changes and more resprites!

Also, the EA Music Addition was updated to include the new Aqueous theme.

Last edited:

Ascent

Terrarian
I'm having the same problem. Killed it more than a few times for Void Leviathans Heart (for the extra life), and realized that voidite hadn't spawned yet. Great mod by the way. :D

Burst

Golem
I'm having the same problem. Killed it more than a few times for Void Leviathans Heart (for the extra life), and realized that voidite hadn't spawned yet. Great mod by the way. :D
There's been an update yesterday and the bug "should" be fixed now.

- Fargo's Mutant Mod support!
- A new energy item post-Azana
- Resprites for Void Leviathan, Deimos, Nightfall and the material drops of the Ancients
- Crafing recipe of the Hyperlight Sentinel has been changed
- Turning the ancients weapons back into the Mystic Gemstone now requires a demon altar
- Adjusted Void Levi's speed
- Reworked Band of Inferno
- And bugfixes!

EvanKrusher Ω

Skeletron Prime
Question: For me, wasteland does about the damage of a lunar pillar ememy (70 - 90)
he's the 2nd / 3rd boss of the game (Expert mode)
right after EoC

EvanKrusher Ω

Skeletron Prime
Well, it then kind of depends on how much defense you have. For me, using my usual post-EOC equipment (Golden Armor, Desert Trailers, all this), Wasteland does like 20-40 damage to me?
Really late reply, I beat wasteland the hard way, by dodging his attacks.

Cierra

Terrarian
got stuck on world generation when trying to use this mod along with thorium. any chance that it will got fixed?

Attachments

Top Bottom