• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Elements Awoken (WIP)

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters

Spookigman Δ

Retinazer
Well, I've been playing EA for a while now, and the only boss I've fought in a proper playthrough is Wasteland.
It's waaaaaay too hard for its stage.
An overall great mod, just a little unbalanced when it comes to some bosses...

armorpower

Terrarian
Well, I've been playing EA for a while now, and the only boss I've fought in a proper playthrough is Wasteland.
So the way I cheesed wasteland was a 3 block tall tunnel and a opening for it to go into it's attack goes above the blocks so just use a bow heck I think I even killed it with true melee one time I had maybe play armor on was not a hard fight

Spookigman Δ

Retinazer
So the way I cheesed wasteland was a 3 block tall tunnel and a opening for it to go into it's attack goes above the blocks so just use a bow heck I think I even killed it with true melee one time I had maybe play armor on was not a hard fight
I don't like cheesing bosses :/

Twinky

Terrarian
Hello, Im having troubles with this mod. I usually play fine and is a good mod, for some reason it stopped working and everytime I try to create a new world this happen.

1601767108308.png

Burst

Duke Fishron
Please help! I crafted magic weapon"Frost Mine" ,but Nothing happens when I click it.
For me, it usually works. Have you enough mana? Did you have any debuff that might have deactivated magical abilities, such as the cursed debuff?

It looks like the Underground Labs are throwing an error. I don't know why though, and I've never had it when I played this mod.
Strange...did you use any other mods that might mess with it?

We do plan to do some rebalancing anyways, don't worry. :)

For everyone else, we are still not dead. Development on the mod is currently paused, because Orange has things in real life to attend to. But I promise, the new update will be worth the wait. Until then, stay tuned.

Top Bottom