tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
Petal Battleaxe seems to do a disproportionate amount of damage for how early you can obtain it. Even with the knockback and speed in mind, it outclasses a lot of things you can get at that time. 94 damage is a bit much.
60 base damage seems more fair to be honest, maybe I wasn't checking my armor and accessories.
Edit: I just compare to the difference of the two chlorophyte swords, and the slower one does the same damage and similar speed if I recall, even if the hammer doesn't have a projectile.

I think this is a bug but, the eye staff that summons eye minions.
Well it seems like the eyes are not counted as minions. Which means you can have as much as you'd like of those.

so I have no idea what's going on in my world the mod it self is awesome nice armors and what not but I've noticed that a enemy I have no idea which is shooting a psycobeam and instantly one shots me and its not like I have low health I have 600 plus health and it still kills I cant see the enemy and ya all I see is a random red beam for like 2 frames and then I die so my feedback is mod 9/10 random death beam -10/10 the beam is the only downfall I've seen with the mod well I guess the eye of the void fight to not really to hard but if you die and have instant respawn on the worm goes away making he fight way easier just something I thought you should know

so I have no idea what's going on in my world the mod it self is awesome nice armors and what not but I've noticed that a enemy I have no idea which is shooting a psycobeam and instantly one shots me and its not like I have low health I have 600 plus health and it still kills I cant see the enemy and ya all I see is a random red beam for like 2 frames and then I die so my feedback is mod 9/10 random death beam -10/10 the beam is the only downfall I've seen with the mod well I guess the eye of the void fight to not really to hard but if you die and have instant respawn on the worm goes away making he fight way easier just something I thought you should know
you sure it's the good mod?

punctuation pls :sigh: and i have 0 clue what any of this post means but thanks?

So I'm wondering how I would obtain a few things:
  • Discordant Amber
  • Strange Totem
  • Lightning Cloud
  • Soul of Plight
  • Biomatter
I'm trying to gather the materials for the Elemental Arcanum early, so it would be grat if this could be cleared up for me, since I even have a recipe browser and can't figure it out. Please help! ;( Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Discordant Amber
  • Strange Totem
  • Lightning Cloud
  • Soul of Plight
  • Biomatter
I'm trying to gather the materials for the Elemental Arcanum early, so it would be grat if this could be cleared up for me, since I even have a recipe browser and can't figure it out. Please help! ;( Thanks!
  • Discordant Amber = Rare drop in the desert once desert essence drops
  • Strange Totem = Rare drop in the sky once air essence drops
  • Lightning Cloud = Rare drop from harpies
  • Soul of Plight = Rare drop from pillar enemies
  • Biomatter = 1 guaranteed when you defeat plantera
From memory

• Discordant Amber
  • Strange Totem
  • Lightning Cloud
  • Soul of Plight
  • Biomatter
Thanks!

Hi. Very new here to mods. I have a few of the ones most of us know, though went with this on a whim. I am very happy with it in every aspect. It's not "in your face" or over-powered. (Mind you, I have only spent 7 hours so far and am in pre-HM). Looking very forward to discovering more stuff. This is a welcome addition and am very impressed so far. Kindest regards~

Some undocumented Boss spawned after the storyteller was killed post Moonlord, It appears to have the same falling problem many of the other bosses got as well as being very armored for some reason...
What I did see though was a rather interesting fight.

Some WIP feature not meant to be seen yet?

Some undocumented Boss spawned after the storyteller was killed post Moonlord, It appears to have the same falling problem many of the other bosses got as well as being very armored for some reason...
What I did see though was a rather interesting fight.

Some WIP feature not meant to be seen yet?
When I fought it, it seemed like an endurance fight where you had to stay close to it to damage him. Maybe it was WIP, no idea. It was a nice challenge at least.

Back
Top Bottom