tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
Hi- loving your mod. I see that a strange totem is for after sky essence drops? I haven't defeated a mech boss. it kind of took me by surprise that it dropped.

anyone know where i get the glowing slush? i have ben searching for hours and im out of ideas

Last edited:
Am I the only one getting a bajillion Anomalies a second? They're very annoying, spawning right outside my ocean houses and making it very hard to build. The fact that they each drop a sword that takes up an individual inventory spot makes it worse.

Had to uninstall today. cause the Overworld theme was playing EVERYWHERE in EVERY biome after the recent update. sorry about that but can you please look into this?

i had the same issue! took me a while to figure out what caused it since im playing with many mods, but its definitely this one. i also found out that its somehow related to the goblin army, because everything is working just fine until i defeat the goblins. after that the desert biome, underground, night and rain soundtrack will disappear and the game keeps playing the same day-soundtrack all time, even in blood moon. kinda annoying :/
luckily it didnt happen in multiplayer, for whatever reason. but can you please try fixing it ?

i had the same issue! took me a while to figure out what caused it since im playing with many mods, but its definitely this one. i also found out that its somehow related to the goblin army, because everything is working just fine until i defeat the goblins. after that the desert biome, underground, night and rain soundtrack will disappear and the game keeps playing the same day-soundtrack all time, even in blood moon. kinda annoying :/
luckily it didnt happen in multiplayer, for whatever reason. but can you please try fixing it ?
I feel ya. its very sad when a mod breaks and stabs your enjoyment in the back especially when you have other major mods eg. Overhaul :(

Back
Top Bottom