tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
How is the balance?
I just hate Overpowered items
Not terrible. There's nothing in here thats obscenely overpowered except for maybe one very late game mage weapon but only in the context of it being akin to a slightly faster sniper rifle for mages.

Where does the elusive charm come from? I had one and used it to make something else and now I need another one.
[doublepost=1524376432,1524376384][/doublepost]
Not terrible. There's nothing in here thats obscenely overpowered except for maybe one very late game mage weapon but only in the context of it being akin to a slightly faster sniper rifle for mages.

In the underground Tundra there will be blue glowing ice. Mine it and you should get it, eventually.

First of all thanks for this mod. It's great!

Now I dealt with the Moon Lord on a world that was created with this mod. The boss checklist says I should fight the Shade Wyrm next. I think it's a monster from this mod but I have no idea how to spawn it. Can anyone help?

First of all thanks for this mod. It's great!

Now I dealt with the Moon Lord on a world that was created with this mod. The boss checklist says I should fight the Shade Wyrm next. I think it's a monster from this mod but I have no idea how to spawn it. Can anyone help?

I'm not quite that far on this play through with Elements Awoken. On Boss Check list it's blue so it means it's just a regular mob. So, however you start the void of the dawn event will spawn shade wyrms. I'm afraid I'm not sure how to do that yet. I hope some of it makes sense to you.

EDIT: I figured it out. You use an item called "Call of the Void" that will start the Void of the Dawn. You can kill a Shade Wyrm then. It takes 8 pyroplasm (found in the dungeon like ectoplasm) and 10 luminite bars to craft.

Last edited:
I have a question i have a problem getting void essence. i have killed the moon lord and still i dont get any void essence from the void elemental or any creatures from the pillar biomes.any help?

I have a question i have a problem getting void essence. i have killed the moon lord and still i dont get any void essence from the void elemental or any creatures from the pillar biomes.any help?
Void Essences are now obtained from the Dawn of the Void event.
It's summoned with the Call of the Void item.

So for some reason, when I start the dawn of the void event everything lags sometimes going completely still, making it impossible to play. Terraraia usually never lags, so is there a fix for this?
Thanks in advance.

New update, people!

Changelog:
- A lot of resprites
- Dev weapons
- Bug fixes
- A new post-moon lord boss fought in the underworld! Take Pyroplasm to the guide to see the crafting recipe for the summoning item.
- New music for some bosses
- And probably more

Hi! I was playing with your mod (and another ones) and it's awesome! really good! but...when I updated this, the game just crash and PUM! back to desktop... So, can you give me the previous version before the update please?

Woowie! I saw you really emprove your spriting skill!
index.php
index.php

Great job!

Back
Top Bottom