tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
seems interesting :) i will be waiting till it gets more content and will play it then (how much is still in work i would like to know like is there bosses that are WIP right now or are there bosses that are done?)
i released an update today that included 1 new post moonlord boss, with items included. I think next up im going to add in some other smaller item/armour sets and some special weapons (like EoC drops, destroyer ect drops maybe?)

ill say a boss idea i call it the elemental forest you can summon it with the suspicous small tree you can craft it with every element and every type of wood (except dynasty + you need 1 of the crimson or the corruption type) 5 every type of element and 10 every type of wood you can craft it with the ancient manipulator.
it can be summoned on day and night. it changes the backround into the color of the biome you are in + it changes itself aswell in other biomes.
attacks for the boss are these (jump attack available with every biome it jumps through blocks and it will always jump 10 blocks above the player) (forest special: it shoots 10 stingers in random directions every 3 seconds) (snow special: shoots icy lasers that do the chilled and frozen debuffs) (jungle special: it spawns powerful hornets every 6 seconds) (desert special: it shoots cacti that explodes on landing + the cacti lands on platforms aswell) (mushroom special: it spawns glowing mushroom projectiles in each direction that despawn after 30 blocks passed) the boss can only be summoned on the surface thx for reading this :)
[doublepost=1489331060,1489331003][/doublepost]it's a tree boss

i forgot the crimson and corruption so here they are (crimson special: it jumps every time it hits the ground instantly) (corruption special: spawns a 5 piece EoW that have no loot)

it seems like this mod has a minor incompatibility with Tremor, specifically with the Alchemist from this mod replacing the Alchemist from the other when loading a world

Desert Ashes are randomly dropped from creatures in the desert after the eye of cthulu has been defeated
Fire Ashes are randomly dropped from hell after skeletron has been defeated
Sky Ashes are randomly dropped from creatures in the sky after any mech boss has been defeated
Frost Ashes are randomly dropped from creatures in the snow after plantera has been defeated
Water Ashes are randomly dropped from creatures in the ocean after duke fishron has been defeated
Void Ashes are randomly dropped from creatures in the pillar biomes after the moon lord has been defeated

Ill add these to the descriptions of the elements in case anyone else wants to know
I cant find any elements... I´m in hardmore and defeated almost all bosses and never dropped an element.

It appears that this mod doesn't seem to drop elements correctly when run on a server. I have a setup of several mods and it works fine SP but on MP there are no elements dropping.
Also Icon of healing does not appear to work with quick heal.

Last edited:
It appears that this mod doesn't seem to drop elements correctly when run on a server. I have a setup of several mods and it works fine SP but on MP there are no elements dropping.
Also Icon of healing does not appear to work with quick heal.
Thank you i believe i fixed the bug for the essence drops

For the icon of healing- its really buggy still (need to redo it) and i cant actually make it work with quick heal as it is not a consumable

Back
Top Bottom