tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
The celestial drops no loot and the ancient in the update don't drop loot and the ancient seemed like it would only take damage from hammers. which sucked because the best hammer I had was the pwnhammer.

The celestial drops no loot and the ancient in the update don't drop loot and the ancient seemed like it would only take damage from hammers. which sucked because the best hammer I had was the pwnhammer.
Im not sure why the ancient only takes damage from hammers, it works for me but the celestial is really buggy with its drops. Ill try and release a patch for these soon thanks :happy:

When fighting the Wasteland boss, all the little scorpions that it spawns have 5000 HP along with the main boss. I seriously doubt this is supposed to be that way, but if it is, you're a monster. :p

Idk if this is a problem with the mod or me but in multiplayer when i defeat the infernace and wasteland in boss checklist it doesnt show that i defeated them and therefore i cant go beyond what the old man in white hair keeps on talking about challenges, and this is happening in multiplayer but when i go to singleplayer apparently then its ticked as being defeated

*and when i go back to multiplayer its not ticked ;-;

**tried out in multiplayer by myself with only this mod and boss checklist, still not working ;-;

*** so many edits but i wanna ask a question is the scourge fighter meant to be defeated after the elemental boss for fire and sand or does it not matter? cus i try to spawn it in night but it just says target inbound and runs away <- also in multiplayer

Last edited:
Also getting bugs with The Celestial. First phase, the orbiting eyes die normally. Afterwards the core just hovers there and takes damage only from the swing of melee weapons (not yoyos, and not melee projectiles). There is a turret underneath but it does nothing and seems to slide all over the screen or fly off into space. Attempts at trapping it with blocks failed. Attempts to fire it also failed.

Also getting the bug where the Scourge Fighter says "Target Inbound" then leaves immediately.

Also getting a small bug where the Regaroth dies normally, but the boss music stays and its minions are nowhere to be found.

Hey Creator of this mod, the 1.0.1 update looks soo cool! I really like weapons and bosses!:passionate:
And also, i have question.
Why Scourge fighter is so buggy or what?
I only spawn him and he goes straight to the space and dissapearing.

Last edited:
And what is this guy?
New upcoming boss?

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-21_22-54-9.png
    upload_2017-8-21_22-54-9.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 1,044
Not sure if this is exactly a bug but you can just equip the Aqueous's Mask and de-equip it and you'll keep the buff it gives. You don't need to have the mask equipped permanently to get the buff for the summons, just equip and de-equip is enough to get the buff permanently (until you die or disable the buff)

where do i get the temple fragment?
defeat The Eye (spawned with Eye Of Fire)
[doublepost=1503377465,1503377257][/doublepost]
Also getting bugs with The Celestial. First phase, the orbiting eyes die normally. Afterwards the core just hovers there and takes damage only from the swing of melee weapons (not yoyos, and not melee projectiles). There is a turret underneath but it does nothing and seems to slide all over the screen or fly off into space. Attempts at trapping it with blocks failed. Attempts to fire it also failed.

Also getting the bug where the Scourge Fighter says "Target Inbound" then leaves immediately.

Also getting a small bug where the Regaroth dies normally, but the boss music stays and its minions are nowhere to be found.
I have never gotten these bugs before while playing with Boss Checklist, Elements Awoken and Cheat sheet, ill check it out with a bunch of other mods. The scourge fighter is just a really annoying boss that you have to chase or it despawns (I need to change how it works because it is a little fast for when you fight it in the game)
[doublepost=1503377553][/doublepost]
And what is this guy?
New upcoming boss?
He is a sort of half done boss, his ai is just about done but he has no drops. He is spawned by the storyteller when you press challenge after you defeat the moonlord

Void Leviathan spawns normal but then the Body glitches out and all its segments are spread everywhere.... makes it impossible to hit him

Back
Top Bottom