tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
Hey, I have some issues with item called "Blood Diamond"

First of all: when this item starts to hit target, you can no longer deal damage to that target untill it's killed by Blood Diamond.
Another issue is that when item deals damage it countinues to deal damage untill it's dead regardless of distance between you and your target.
Also it doesn't really all enemies near you, it can target further enemies ignoring these really near you.

upload_2017-10-26_17-50-53.png

Amm, why those Scorpians that spawned by prehardmode boss is so :red:ING powerful?
upload_2017-10-26_17-52-33.png

And WTF with Wasteland?

And why no new updates over 2 months?:(

Hello) would you be so kind to send me the version of this mod which was done for tML 0.9.2.3. Really need it(*

I'm kill Wasteland four times, but old man with white hair talking about challenges again. Sadly, because its made that NPC useless. Oh, and little scorpions have 5000 hp. Bug or bad joke?

I've noticed there's been an update this morning. Since it was so long since the last update I wasn't sure if this mod was still being worked on. I'm glad it fixes many of the annoyances like the Wasteland boss and its minions. I found the whole teleporting thing really annoying especially since it would often teleport into the ground even on flat land. I'm also glad the Scourge Fighter has been changed because that was a really annoying boss fight. I had to block it off and do enough DPS before it could kill me. I'm even glad the dragon bats no longer do so much damage. I would have commented on how OP they were in damage for such an early game enemy.

However, there is one enemy that annoyed me so much I disabled it through Cheat Sheet, the Anomaly. I think it spawns during Blood Moons? I know for sure it can spawn pre-hardmode. I find this enemy way too OP. It has 2000 HP and can shoot instant traveling lasers that deal massive damage. It can pretty much kill you over and over again without any effective way to deal with it. I think this enemy should be really nerfed. At the very least, it shouldn't have an undodgeable attack like it does.

I just tested and it does have a range limit, but if you're melee, you probably can't attack it outside that range early game. Also if you were on a screen resolution smaller than 1920x1080, you might not even be able to see it outside its attack range.

According to Boss Checklist, there are two post Moon Lord bosses. How do you get the crafting materials to craft the summoning items?

I've noticed there's been an update this morning. Since it was so long since the last update I wasn't sure if this mod was still being worked on. I'm glad it fixes many of the annoyances like the Wasteland boss and its minions. I found the whole teleporting thing really annoying especially since it would often teleport into the ground even on flat land. I'm also glad the Scourge Fighter has been changed because that was a really annoying boss fight. I had to block it off and do enough DPS before it could kill me. I'm even glad the dragon bats no longer do so much damage. I would have commented on how OP they were in damage for such an early game enemy.

However, there is one enemy that annoyed me so much I disabled it through Cheat Sheet, the Anomaly. I think it spawns during Blood Moons? I know for sure it can spawn pre-hardmode. I find this enemy way too OP. It has 2000 HP and can shoot instant traveling lasers that deal massive damage. It can pretty much kill you over and over again without any effective way to deal with it. I think this enemy should be really nerfed. At the very least, it shouldn't have an undodgeable attack like it does.

I just tested and it does have a range limit, but if you're melee, you probably can't attack it outside that range early game. Also if you were on a screen resolution smaller than 1920x1080, you might not even be able to see it outside its attack range.

According to Boss Checklist, there are two post Moon Lord bosses. How do you get the crafting materials to craft the summoning items?
The anomaly is supposed to be OP because it drops really good weapons. It is supposed to have a 1/100000 chance of spawning im pretty sure so you shouldn't run into them that often unless your very unlucky/lucky. The Void leviathan is summoned by the void beacon (10 neutron fragments, 10 void ashes, 5 luminite bars, 6 ectoplasm, 7 soul of might and 3 souls of fright and sight. Izaris is summoned by the Storyteller (unfinished) and can only be damaged by summon weapons

The anomaly is supposed to be OP because it drops really good weapons. It is supposed to have a 1/100000 chance of spawning im pretty sure so you shouldn't run into them that often unless your very unlucky/lucky. The Void leviathan is summoned by the void beacon (10 neutron fragments, 10 void ashes, 5 luminite bars, 6 ectoplasm, 7 soul of might and 3 souls of fright and sight. Izaris is summoned by the Storyteller (unfinished) and can only be damaged by summon weapons
Wow you back! Thank to you that you still updating this mod!

I must have really bad luck in that case, even when using potions that massively increase spawn rate. Where do Void Ashes come from?

Hello, I would like to report an issue I had with this mod. I have cheat sheet enabled, and when I went to the recipe browser to find the recipe for the elemental forge, the game crashed with an error. It didn't do this before I got this mod, so I assume this is the cause of it.

unknown.png

Hello, I would like to report an issue I had with this mod. I have cheat sheet enabled, and when I went to the recipe browser to find the recipe for the elemental forge, the game crashed with an error. It didn't do this before I got this mod, so I assume this is the cause of it.

unknown.png
i get that bug sometimes using cheat sheet so i dont think there is much i can do about it unless im overlooking something

unknown.png
Hello, I have been playing your mod and have been able to steadily replicate this error and have found the error to be with a specific item which you have added. Every time i try to access the final upgrade for an item tree which i don't know the name but its the final upgrade of the frozen gauntlet. Even just attempting to make the item in game causes this crash for me. Just mousing over the item causes the crash and my guess is some form of error in the call for the item.

Hello, I have been playing your mod and have been able to steadily replicate this error and have found the error to be with a specific item which you have added. Every time i try to access the final upgrade for an item tree which i don't know the name but its the final upgrade of the frozen gauntlet. Even just attempting to make the item in game causes this crash for me. Just mousing over the item causes the crash and my guess is some form of error in the call for the item.
ah cool, the item description was too long. It should be fixed in the next update. Thanks :D

I'm having an issue where one of the npc's you get to move in sells nothing. I'm assuming he is suppose to be selling weapons, since that is what he claims to be trying to sell me but when I open the shop, nothing is there. I tried playing it singleplayer and its also empty incase that was an issue. I am playing with other mods but you haven't stated if it doesn't work with anything.

http://prntscr.com/i2idh8

I'm having an issue where one of the npc's you get to move in sells nothing. I'm assuming he is suppose to be selling weapons, since that is what he claims to be trying to sell me but when I open the shop, nothing is there. I tried playing it singleplayer and its also empty incase that was an issue. I am playing with other mods but you haven't stated if it doesn't work with anything.

http://prntscr.com/i2idh8
he sells a weapon for defeated vanilla bosses so if you have just started a game there wont be anything there

Back
Top Bottom