tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
I made a lil' Modepack, like around 30 mods. One of them includes this mod and the "Recipe Browser", if i want to look some (not all, encounterd only 5 items or so..) of the crafting recipes the mod WILL Crash. And i have a really good computer, so i dont think it is my computer wich crashes my game.

I made a lil' Modepack, like around 30 mods. One of them includes this mod and the "Recipe Browser", if i want to look some (not all, encounterd only 5 items or so..) of the crafting recipes the mod WILL Crash. And i have a really good computer, so i dont think it is my computer wich crashes my game.
I've got the same problem.

would you mind telling me the names of these items?
found a bug i think the item you can craft the nanocore into crashes the game any time you try and see what it does or craft it
the next update will fix the elemental arcanium recipe crash (nanocore upgrade)

One of the items I've had crashes with is the Great Thunder Totem. Placing it in the Guides slot or using Recipe Browser to try to view what it forms into causes a crash.

Petal Battleaxe seems to do a disproportionate amount of damage for how early you can obtain it. Even with the knockback and speed in mind, it outclasses a lot of things you can get at that time. 94 damage is a bit much.

Petal Battleaxe seems to do a disproportionate amount of damage for how early you can obtain it. Even with the knockback and speed in mind, it outclasses a lot of things you can get at that time. 94 damage is a bit much.
Personally i found the petal battleaxe kind of useless because of its very slow swing speed, i found weapons with projectiles or higher swing speeds better then it. i will nerf the damage a bit if you think it is too much. Its also only does 60 base damage.

Are you gonna be able to craft armorsets with the elements in a future update? i'd really like to see that.

I don't remember the exact name of the NPC off hand, but I find it annoying that Void Elementals can spawn in the Forest biome and move directly too you even if you're in a floating box. I think they're triggered by Duke Fishron being defeated? I killed him earlier in a play through and suddenly I noticed those enemies. Perhaps they could spawn after the Cultist is dead? You can't do anything with their drops prior to beating the Moon Lord, unless you wanted players to be able to get them earlier.

I have enjoyed the changes made like that one boss that flies away from you no longer despawns. However, I don't think it drops a treasure bag on Expert worlds.

I don't remember the exact name of the NPC off hand, but I find it annoying that Void Elementals can spawn in the Forest biome and move directly too you even if you're in a floating box. I think they're triggered by Duke Fishron being defeated? I killed him earlier in a play through and suddenly I noticed those enemies. Perhaps they could spawn after the Cultist is dead? You can't do anything with their drops prior to beating the Moon Lord, unless you wanted players to be able to get them earlier.

I have enjoyed the changes made like that one boss that flies away from you no longer despawns. However, I don't think it drops a treasure bag on Expert worlds.
I'm pretty sure it must be duke fishron, since the void elementals started spawning when I went to start farming water essence over at the ocean just after beating duke fishron. The pillar mobs work properly, since they only start dropping it after the moon lord is defeated.

I spawned Obsidious still thinking he was unspawnable, 110K HP? NP at post mecha level since 2 other bosses at that much HP.
Fights him, beats him (with pre--plantera gear), I was thinking to myself that fight wasn't too hard, it just took a while
Then I realize he CAN be summoned... And he's post Golem, lol. (he dropped a sword, which I sold off because I am a ranger) Well that fight was kinda easy par the homing pink shots.
Overall, this mod is good, real good. I'm happy I downloaded it and I hope it can get the coverage it deserves.

Any news on the fix for the Elemental Arcanium? It seems to be the only other item I need before trying to face the void leviathan again. Wish the wiki was done, there is no way to find out the origins for some items because the recipe browser mod only shows how to craft certain items or drops from a specific mob that has a chance to drop it. It doesn't show anything for biome/area related drops, so I have no idea of how to aquire these items. Currently, I need to know how to aquire: firery jar, soul of plight, and the strange totem.

Last edited:
oh speaking of glitches, Permafrost has this problem where he constantly falls down.
Furthermore, The Celstial has a spawning/despawning problem, sometimes I can't even spawn him at night

Any news on the fix for the Elemental Arcanium? It seems to be the only other item I need before trying to face the void leviathan again. Wish the wiki was done, there is no way to find out the origins for some items because the recipe browser mod only shows how to craft certain items or drops from a specific mob that has a chance to drop it. It doesn't show anything for biome/area related drops, so I have no idea of how to aquire these items. Currently, I need to know how to aquire: firery jar, soul of plight, and the strange totem.
The artifact items are all dropped in their relative biomes, Odd water in the ocean, fiery jar in hell, soul of plight (this one isnt that obvious) in the pillar biomes, strange totem in the sky. The Elemental Arcanium should be fixed now
I've noticed a big to where, when i summon any of the bosses, in hardmode, they bug out and start falling though the map, i originally saw this with "the celestial" the only mod that i can think that would possibly break it, is calamity, since most of my items i used are from that mod, attached is a video of me showing it off in game.

Vid: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1arqMjPFl9GEjl2oPOkrjpBm685vG75uY
That is really odd, i have never encountered these bugs before with any of my testing or playthroughs but it appears multiple people are getting this bug, ill do some more testing to try and fix it
I spawned Obsidious still thinking he was unspawnable, 110K HP? NP at post mecha level since 2 other bosses at that much HP.
Fights him, beats him (with pre--plantera gear), I was thinking to myself that fight wasn't too hard, it just took a while
Then I realize he CAN be summoned... And he's post Golem, lol. (he dropped a sword, which I sold off because I am a ranger) Well that fight was kinda easy par the homing pink shots.
Overall, this mod is good, real good. I'm happy I downloaded it and I hope it can get the coverage it deserves.
thanks for the complement :) The obsidious spawn will require a biomatter to craft it now and he will be slightly harder in the next version

The artifact items are all dropped in their relative biomes, Odd water in the ocean, fiery jar in hell, soul of plight (this one isnt that obvious) in the pillar biomes, strange totem in the sky. The Elemental Arcanium should be fixed now

That is really odd, i have never encountered these bugs before with any of my testing or playthroughs but it appears multiple people are getting this bug, ill do some more testing to try and fix it

thanks for the complement :) The obsidious spawn will require a biomatter to craft it now and he will be slightly harder in the next version
Thank you so much for telling me, I feel stupid now that you tell me, it IS pretty obvious. You're mod is wonderful by the way, I've done, I think, 3 other modded playthroughs, however, this is the only one I truely enjoyed so far. In the other ones I had to cheat items in or use the dummy glitch in order to progress, as the bosses (and other things) were unbalance - at least in my terms (i'm not the best at the game, but almost 700 hours in it (not including mobile) should give me enough skill to beat a normal boss in a mod). This might be rude to ask, however, when do you think the next update will be ready (that includes the fix)?

Just a suggestion, like someone else said, you should add more armor to the game - preferably class sets better than the luminite/fragment armor for pre-void leviathan and same for post-void leviathan.

Last edited:
So I haven't seen anywhere to post this but since its from this mod...

Uh...the Terratale side mod with Sans seemingly crashes my game whenever he's summoned.

Thank you so much for telling me, I feel stupid now that you tell me, it IS pretty obvious. You're mod is wonderful by the way, I've done, I think, 3 other modded playthroughs, however, this is the only one I truely enjoyed so far. In the other ones I had to cheat items in or use the dummy glitch in order to progress, as the bosses (and other things) were unbalance - at least in my terms (i'm not the best at the game, but almost 700 hours in it (not including mobile) should give me enough skill to beat a normal boss in a mod). This might be rude to ask, however, when do you think the next update will be ready (that includes the fix)?

Just a suggestion, like someone else said, you should add more armor to the game - preferably class sets better than the luminite/fragment armor for pre-void leviathan and same for post-void leviathan.
The update should be out on the this forum page or on the mod browser. I am thinking of adding armors for the elements at least but the main problem is doing the sprites
So I haven't seen anywhere to post this but since its from this mod...

Uh...the Terratale side mod with Sans seemingly crashes my game whenever he's summoned.
sorry im stupid, hopefully the new update fixes that xD

The update should be out on the this forum page or on the mod browser. I am thinking of adding armors for the elements at least but the main problem is doing the sprites

sorry im stupid, hopefully the new update fixes that xD
Thanks again, finally could beat the expert mode void leviathan because of the elemental arcanum.

Back
Top Bottom