tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
Why is it, that the Stellarium Pickaxe mines slower (with better speed and pickaxe power) than the Nebula Pickaxe (or any other Luminite Pickaxe)?
And why got the +range removed on the Stellarium tools? :(

I'm about to rant a little, but first, I really like this mod, I think you guys are doing a great job and I look forward to seeing more of it.

Could you please make it so that the toy slime doesn't spawn randomly ? I know it's an extremely easy boss but do keep in mind that it has the king slime teleporting AI, it just keeps catching me in small tunnels while I'm fighting other enemies, sometimes it pushes me into lava or off cliffs, making exploring terraria way more tedious than it should be in the early game. I use a recall potion to teleport home and fight it when it teleports to me in a more open arena, but then I have to go all the way back to wherever I was exploring.
I am aware that it spawns with a very low chance but it just keeps happening when I'm exploring, I also think that being able to simply summon it, rather than using an item to increase its spawn rate, would be much more convenient in general.

Also could you make the drakonite elementals glow or emit some sort of light, like the ones from Crystilium Mod ? they're in every underground biome and they often come out of walls or from below, leaving the player no means of avoiding them if they happen to be standing near that area.

Last edited:
Me and my friends summoned the Infernace. We fought it a few times for a little while, but it would randomly despawn, most of the time in it's bullet hell phase. One time it partially despawned - the screen went normal again, it disappeared, but there were still projectiles shooting from one spot. We decided to shoot/attack this spot and it was somehow still there, just invisible. Not sure if this mod is still having some issues with multiplayer.

I do wish to ask something as it has me a little... confused as to whether its intentional or a bug.
Is there any reason that the Nordic War Horn uses bullets and mana at the same time? Its not that its annoying or anything but it just seems rather... Unusual for a horn to use bullets. while also doing magic damage.

3 things.
  1. When an item says "Fighters of the Calamity need not apply," does that mean it doesn't work when Calamity is installed?
  2. Whenever I try to use the Dark Pearl, it says it is too late to summon the void. What time in the game am I supposed to use it?
  3. I can't tell if the labs are generated, even after I use the item to do so manually. Can I get an example of what they look like on the map?

3 things.
  1. When an item says "Fighters of the Calamity need not apply," does that mean it doesn't work when Calamity is installed?
  2. Whenever I try to use the Dark Pearl, it says it is too late to summon the void. What time in the game am I supposed to use it?
  3. I can't tell if the labs are generated, even after I use the item to do so manually. Can I get an example of what they look like on the map?
I can't answer 1 or 3 since I've never seen either in my playthrough.
But as for 2, if I recall you're supposed to use it during the day, and it will make the next night into a Void event. Either that or just after night starts, I forget.
Unless that's changed since The Void got an overhaul.

I can't answer 1 or 3 since I've never seen either in my playthrough.
But as for 2, if I recall you're supposed to use it during the day, and it will make the next night into a Void event. Either that or just after night starts, I forget.
Unless that's changed since The Void got an overhaul.
Okay. Thanks.

Sooooo anyone else know how to kill azana? she seems to be immortal for me i literally cannot hit her. I tried dragging her to different biomes, I tried different weapons tried waiting a while etc, Literally cannot do anything to her.

Ohhhh, alot of the bosses got reworked and new stuff!
Question thou, why is Azana is a still sprite now? What happened to the animated one?
animation next update :)
Sooooo anyone else know how to kill azana? she seems to be immortal for me i literally cannot hit her. I tried dragging her to different biomes, I tried different weapons tried waiting a while etc, Literally cannot do anything to her.
shes very hard but shouldnt be immortal, any biome works just use elemental or void leviathan weapons mainly (there are other weapons)

3 things.
1. yes
2. you cant use it later than 10pm
3. 20190228161944_1.jpg

"creepy fog, voice, and screen shaking when making a new character" Wow
Just incase I might miss it what item makes the labs?
It's called the Mysterious Device (Crafted with: 10 Gold Wire, 3 Silicon Boards, 8 Demonite Bars, 1 AA Battery) labs auto generate on world creation, but if they didn't or you want to make a new world you can use that item to spawn them in.

It's called the Mysterious Device (Crafted with: 10 Gold Wire, 3 Silicon Boards, 8 Demonite Bars, 1 AA Battery) labs auto generate on world creation, but if they didn't or you want to make a new world you can use that item to spawn them in.
Alright, so I don't have to worry about that.
Any way to find them? I don't want to dig my entire map to find stuff...

Alright, so I don't have to worry about that.
Any way to find them? I don't want to dig my entire map to find stuff...
You can use TEdit because they use platinum bricks, martian conduit walls, and luminite brick walls. You can also find them legit randomly underground, they have very bright flashing lights inside so they should be easy to find if they're in your view range. There's no need to worry either way because you can craft the two items you can find within those labs, the following being

Coilgun [3 Silicon Boards,1 T45 Disc, 10 Gold Wire, 8 Demonite Bars, 1 AA Battery]
81 Ranged Damage, 15% Crit, Very Slow Speed (Sniper Speed), Weak Knockback, "Fires a fast high damaging bullet"

Electrozzitron [10 Copper Wire, 1 AA Battery]
22 Magic Damage, 24% Crit, Very Fast Speed, Very Weak Knockback, Uses 9 Mana, "Electro-what?"

P.S: If you have Fargowiltas mod you can create an item that will reveal the entire map when you get into hardmode, it's called the "The Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom