tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
So... We've beaten Azana, and have still only gotten 49 Mortemite Dust. I think those recipes need a serious rebalance, since by the time you get 50 dust for a single weapon, you're LONG past the point where they're useful unless you farm specifically for that for a VERY extended period.
Also the Deathwarp's right click seems to be broken in Multiplayer. It gets stuck at one position (not even near the player who used it) and does its spin-up then fires all projectiles toward the top right instead of in a circle. But yet another time it did work. Seems kinda iffy on if it works or not.

In my multiplayer world, the void leviathan only spawns as a head. Is this common?
Yeah. Same thing happened to us. Rather, his body spawns but each piece gets stuck in place aside from the head, then disappears after taking a random amount of damage from hits.

Can you make Fiery Ashes stackable? It's not equipable or usable so there's no reason to have each one take one inventory spot. The Void Ashes are stackable.

I can’t catch a mutation scorpion using a net,even in a single player,it's a bug or you changed the way to summon wasteland?
QQ截图20190619221557.png

Catching mutated scorpions work for me, though I'm using a Golden Extendo-Net from Assorted Crazy Things. Maybe it requires a Golden Net to catch?

On another note, the Discordant Amber is another non-stackable material.

If I remember correctly, the ones you need to catch are different from the ones that randomly attack you.
I found this part of the mod tedious and ended up skipping it honestly

Mutated scorpions are hostile mobs. If you do a summoner run, you may need to dismiss your minions before they kill it.

That said, if you beat Wasteland once, you can buy the mutated scorpion from Fargo's Mutant NPC afterwards.

Treasure bags tooltips don't say what they're from. If you look at a vanilla treasure bag, its tooltip will tell you what monster it's from; e.g. "Eater of Worlds Treasure Bag" or "Wall of Flesh Treasure Bag". Calamity, Thorium, Spirit, and others also do this for their own bosses. But none of the Elements Awoken do.

Something I noticed about the Energy Geode. It is crafted using the Ankh Shield, but inherits 0 properties of it other than what the Ankh charm would provide (It doesn't even have a defense value or any defensive stats, nor the knockback resist). IMO, just letting it craft from the Ankh charm would be fine as a result. Also would play well into the fact that the other upgrade path for the Illusive Charm does use a cobalt shield.

Hey, I'm enjoying the mod so far, but I just got up to the bossfight with Regaroth and it has some problems.

Balance-wise it seems good, but whenever I'm fighting it I always get these god-awful lag spikes, and it's a problem specific to this boss- I get full 60+ fps on every other boss and wave event in the (modded) game, but with regaroth it will sometimes dip down to 10fps or so. I'm not sure exactly what's causing it, but if I had to guess, I'd say too many projectiles. Either way, it's definitely something to look into, because it seriously impacts the boss's playability.

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but does downloading the music pack affect the vanilla bosses themes or only the bosses in this mod?

Jumped to a very old world that was in hardmode, it was like an apocalypse of debuffs of burning air frostburn all kinds of craziness
it was pretty cool
I hope this mod continues because it's very fun and the sprites are beautiful!

I had an issue that broke my character and made me start again... XD, seriously, it was an sprite error that completly brick my character, the error started when creating the Frozen Gauntlet, it killed my game completely, what could had happen? this is the mods i used in that campaign, there are some i no longer use
Thorium
Elements A.
Mod of Redemption
sacredtools
spiritmod
pinkymod( i dont recommend it)
bannerbonnansa
npc,boss and item checklist
expanded shops and inventory
modhelpers
krpg
hero'smod
cheat sheet
Terraria overhaul
dual wielding

With this mod installed, I would get massive amounts of lag during boss fights or invasions after having defeated plantera. Permafrost was especially bad, with the entire fight going in ridiculous slow motion. I also saw lag during other large fights (such as invasions). The lag went away after uninstalling Elements Awoken.

Is there any way to disable the effects that occur after certain bosses are defeated? Such as poison scorpions or occasionally catching on fire.

Can we disable the fire from infernace, its actually impossible to even do anything.
Edit: Found the infernal bulwark in the crafting menu (thanks to recipe browser mod) guys really need to complete that wiki

Also in regards to the mob in leveled it seems to have over 30k health which, before wall of flesh is actually insane as it splits and then has even more total health and damage.

Last edited:
so azana should be worked on and don't make new ores is an issue but luckily I have come with a solution! safety water! just kidding any way I think you could make a space ship that would make a new world and adding more space foor lore, blocks and items! also you should check out tobuscus's channel, and a video called safety torch here's a link
1576448513780.jpeg
https://www.youtube.com › watch

Back
Top Bottom